Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to have problems transferring words from brain to mouth.

I hope he gets nailed soon. and just curious isn't the "he-him" water dragon a female ?

mmmmmmm its all good untill he hurts the snake cause he has dropped it from a good height!!!!!!!about 50 times .........this kid is inquisitive i give him that much but at the same time i would love to put my foot in his bum and give him a taste of reality............warning to any kids watching these bloody vids DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!......and yeah from what i made out it looks more like a small eye then a RBBS the whole belly was pink ..........it would be comical if it wasnt so cruel............and i love it when he said this snake is a very aggressive snake .....he obviously hasnt tried tailing a eastern brown juvie.........RBB

RBB – I agree with you that it is all good until he hurts the poor Small Eyed snake. I think he is a typical kid of his age - Even to the point where his thoughts are coming faster than he can speak – Shown on the video as his pauses in speech. I also think they did a good job with the camera work for YouTube (The younger of the three).

My favourite video was the aging of the Tree Goanna (Lace Monitor).

I also agree if you don’t know how to handle an elapid (venomous snake) – don’t touch it. But full marks for been inquisitive, getting out there and been a kid.

The clown fancies himself as Steve Irwin, except he has no idea how to safely handle the lizard for his own safety and the lizards. It would be good if someone knows him and dobbs him into local wildlife authority for illegally handling and possibly harming wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back