Yowie help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Didgeman

I'm after some help. i have some problems with my adolescent yowie and was wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if so, what did you do???
Problems are:

• He likes to wander out into the yard at night and leave a single footprint here and there and then just go off and hide
  • He sometimes wanders out near the road and waits till a car is almost gone past then wanders into view then hides again
  • I am having a lot of trouble toilet training him, he only goes outside...
  • He likes to pull out a few of his hairs and put them in nearby trees in a spot thats easy to find.
  • he refuses to use a knife and fork when he eats
  • his hair is always a mess no matter how much I wash him, especially on his palms
  • and the most frustrating thing is he wont stand stilf for a photo
Anyone got any suggestions????

Australis
If i find its mine thats causing you giref he'll be banned from the xbox for a month!!!!

Didn't you read your care sheet. :evil:

• Under no circumstances feed them mars bars after 10pm.
  • Put a eucalyptus branch in the toilet
  • Tell the neighbours it's just your wife moonbaking
  • Brush the hair clockwise

Nagraj
Thanks for the suggestions... unfortunately i was not able to prevent my wife from seeing them, and she is on her way over.
I hope the gun was empty....

I'm after some help. i have some problems with my adolescent yowie and was wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if so, what did you do???
Problems are:

• He likes to wander out into the yard at night and leave a single footprint here and there and then just go off and hide
  • He sometimes wanders out near the road and waits till a car is almost gone past then wanders into view then hides again
  • I am having a lot of trouble toilet training him, he only goes outside...
  • He likes to pull out a few of his hairs and put them in nearby trees in a spot thats easy to find.
  • he refuses to use a knife and fork when he eats
  • his hair is always a mess no matter how much I wash him, especially on his palms
  • and the most frustrating thing is he wont stand stilf for a photo
Anyone got any suggestions????

Do research before getting your next pet, that is clearly typical bigfoot behaviour. It seems like you have been conned.

How much do you trust the breeder? I only ask cause there have been a few hybrid yowie X yetis getting around and since the original breeds are from different climates its a bit uncertain what is the appropriate method of training. What have you named him?

Thanks for your feedback guys...

As this was my first yowie, i was a little unprepared and probably should have done more research... my own fault.
As for the breeder, i really can't comment. I bought it on ebay. I was quite happy with the packaging though. Prompt delivery, good communication, recommended AAA+++ and all that.
I am currently trying previous suggestions with mixed results.

The yowie x yeti theory has me worried as it may hinder my future breeding plans...
Anyone know of a responsible surrogate mother??

Name my Yowie

I have no name as yet(i)

Suggestions welcome....

Good day Didgeman

I am here on behalf on Cadbury
You are infriging on several copyright laws and i will take this matter further if you do not return your Yowie to Cadbury immediately

I for one am absolutely appalled by your attempt to pull the wool over our eyes. Clearly this is some sort of hybrid yowie x yeti freak (who obviously needs to get out more given all that hair on the palms of his hands....), as well all know there are no naturally occuring integrades anymore. And don't even waste my time giving me the whole "I just left them together for a minute!" malarchy, I'm not buying it!

I'm a little disappointed now..
i was simply asking for some advice and people now want to acuse me of all sorts of things or send me threats or claims of falcifiation etc etc.

If someone can help me clear up the hybrid yeti x yowie issue first, that would be a good start. i got him on ebay under the understanding he was 100% genuine yowie... if this isnt the case I'd like to do something about it.

Maybe some one has a young bigfoot or another yowie and be willing to breed...???
Mine is DEFINATELY a male.... no doubt about it..............
(he likes to hog the TV remote control!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back