Yukko!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat meat, I don't condemn any nation for eating animals, (as long as the animals are raised and slaughtered humanely, and aren't an endangered or vulnerable specie) pigs are an intelligent animal, yet I had bacon for breakfast this morning. (I don't think dog would taste as good though)!

Bit sad to read as a dog lover, although I imagine a vegetarian would be disgusted that I had chicken for dinner last night. It's hard to judge an entire culture for something that is completely normal to them...

I think the worst part is that a species is being reclassed as 'livestock'... I wonder if they will reclass the snake as livestock as well?

i would happily eat dog if it was farmed and killed humanely. heck, i would even eat snake in the same matter. so long as it was all done properly, and humanely and not just some random out of a bush, and of course only selected breeds that arent endangered or anything of the like, common as a cold, then i dont see why not :p

JMO
Nat ;)

i would happily eat dog if it was farmed and killed humanely. heck, i would even eat snake in the same matter. so long as it was all done properly, and humanely and not just some random out of a bush, and of course only selected breeds that arent endangered or anything of the like, common as a cold, then i dont see why not :p

JMO
Nat ;)

Exactly!

different strokes for different folks i guess,...

my brother showed me photos of when he was in Singapore (or was it Hong Kong) a restaurant he went to had a cage chockas with gorgeous albino/yellow pythons for the public to choose their dinner like we have lobster tanks over here,...

Or you could become a vego, not have to kill anything, and if you really feel like meat you could eat 'textured soy protein' that tastes exactly the same!

That way no dogs, pigs, cows or anything else has to die for you. And you will save heaps of money! Its a win win situation.

Any takers?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back