Zebra Jungle at the Hamm show!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelia_Hunter

Reaction score
Just thought I would post a pic of a head shot of this beautiful snake at the Hamm show. Its from another forum so I hope they dont Mind. Take a good look at the eye of that snake. Beautiful genetic morph of the jungle!!!
untitled.jpg

Cant wait to see these in Aussie maybe someday!!!
And just a full body shot of the snake from the Paul Harris website!!!!
zebindex.jpg

Last edited:
WOW ! FREAKING DOUBLE WOW ,
im impressed ,
thats the clearest close up pic of a Zebra Jungle i have seen,
Good stuff MH

come on ryan,
you didn't see one like that anywhere dead or alive in aust, this pic is from overseas,

pmsl................

Must have been the same road that I saw that Albino Burmese that had been hit by a tank...

Bl***y dirty hybrid mongrel rubbish :)

That is a beautiful snake.

Boa the Zebra jungle is a pure jungle morph not hybrid ?
or are you saying you think zebra jungles are crossed ? to get the morph ,
please explain ?

Last edited:
No, don't worry Roger. I was having a laugh. Steve would understand. I absolutely love them and yes I know they are pure Jungles. :)

But how can you be sure the original jungles that created that morph came from the same locality? Please expain. That is always the bloody issue!!! Who says that snake does not have a little cape yourk or darwin in it? They have been line bred for years overseas. That is what people dont understand, these guys are proffesionals and have been for many years. They keep the lines true to origin. Just to make it clear to the newbies!!!

Will wait and see what the usual opposition have to say again. I hope you got yourself the Complete ball python boa. Great secdtion on genetics and how to breed for traits as well as how they pic future breeders and choices of traits. But hey, they are ball pythons. How can we ever learn anything from that!!! LMAO

MH, yes I do plan on getting that book, I have heard good things about it. Genetics are genetics.

Its is infact a Spectacular Jungle.....:shock:

Paul Harris is one of the best Carpet Python breeder known world wide.

But is it realy worth 16 000$.....:?

Gabriel

No, don't worry Roger. I was having a laugh. Steve would understand. I absolutely love them and yes I know they are pure Jungles. :)

hi boa, pmsl......... i understand...............

very nice jungles, and i don't care if they are pure location, pure jungle or hybrid jungles, i still want 4 of them................

cheers,
steve.............

i saw a carpet with colours like that at a place near taree

come on lizard boy,
can't you read, these jungles have only been bred overseas, and jungles come from nth qld so the chances of you seeing any type of jungle on the road in taree is impossible........ what you might have seen could have been a diamond, but no way was it a zebra jungle, now go back to school and learn how to read.......... and buy a snake book and do some reading..............

yes it's a bit harsh, but he has already been told once,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back