Zomg my licence arrived!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viridae

Reaction score
Onlytook a week! I am so excited. Now I just have to wait for my father to come to melbourne and deliver the tank...

Congrats.

Now all you need to do is catch up on your lack of Herps.

:)
IsK

let the horrendous spending of your income and savings begin!

Bearded dragon.

Now I have the licence I know I am going to get a snake too :(

Shouldn't that be "Now I have the licence I know I am going to get a snake too :D "

IsK

Hook ,line & sinker!.........they caught me a long time ago..........they hook your heart & you cant part from them!

Are you getting vitticeps?.......any particular colour?

Hook ,line & sinker!.........they caught me a long time ago..........they hook your heart & you cant part from them!

Are you getting vitticeps?.......any particular colour?

Yep vitticeps. I would prefer a red/yellow with good patterning - I don't like the single colors much, the more patterning the better. That said, I will take any pretty looking one I can get :) I was going to get one from beks (tiwngumreptiles) but they have stopped breeding beardies :( They ahve AWESOME colours.

Last edited:
I wa stold it would take about 3 weeks. I was very shocked to see it arrive in a week.
Yeah, Vic DSE are very quick: mine came in about 5 working days (about a day after the cheque was cashed) and that was just before Xmas

congrats....someone shud warn u tho, u may end up in rehab...once u get ur first, its very hard to stop...happy herpin :)

Congrats :D I got my licence quick too (from the EPA though), only took 3 days!

congrats on your reptile licence now i have to get mine again but victorian one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back