ZULUs DAYOUT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello girls and boys,out in the west of sydney in gods payground between blacktown and MT Druitt is featherdale wildlife park and thats where uncle zulu headed out to see some goats and other native wildlife LOL
I was so excited on seeing me first wil goat (what a little cracker he is ) few emus and kangaroos and koalas perched up on stumps like sleeping DECCs. They had a broad head there that had seen better days LOL its winter fair enough but the reptile exhibits were very ordinary,great goats though lovem!
tn__6135101.jpg

tn__6135133.jpg

tn__6135113.jpg

tn__6135109.jpg

tn__6135107.jpg

tn__6135103.jpg

Nice pics Colin :D

I'm sure there's room in your backyard for a goat or two:lol:

Ben

Little rippers those goats Ben,what they had there thats outstanding also is the Tassy Devils and Tiger Quolls,well setup they were,excellento!

Good to hear from ya Col, you've been quiet lately mate!
Yeah I like goats too. Especially in a spicy Indian biryani, tastes a bit like lamb.
You're not wrong about that broad head, fairly ordinary slough that one.

Good to hear from ya Col, you've been quiet lately mate!
Yeah I like goats too. Especially in a spicy Indian biryani, tastes a bit like lamb.
You're not wrong about that broad head, fairly ordinary slough that one.

Indian Biryani :( :( :( :( thats why taxi drivers at MT Druitt and goats dont mix Sock,cant eat while ya drive no no no no no ! That broad head needed more than just a slough,probably end up in formalin or a bhp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back