Whats your profession? And Why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic but does anyone else read the topic of this thread and picture Arnold Schwarzenegger saying "Who is your daddy and what does he do?"
It happens to me every time

No... but I do now...

hahaha! yes but he's brand new!!! its taken me 3 yrs to be able to not stress!!! Plus we wanna have number 2 and she makes that very hard!!!!LOL

And then you get to number 3 where you're almost not bothering signing the eldest into kindy but just throwing them over the fence instead and making a run for it...
J/K. Except after long weekends. ;)

hahaha! yes but he's brand new!!!

Yeah he is indeed.....what dya reckon- does he look happy enough ?

387149_279624508737310_100000692891082_873330_1308781352_n.jpg

Yeah clearly he got all his looks from his Mum, and his attitude from Dad.

Last edited:
Sorry HP - but it's been a while (11 years) since I owned a tot... But what is that thing he's sitting in...?

its like this furry head supporty kinda doovalackie....its a little portable thing that we just use in bed or on his bouncey chair

Sorry HP - but it's been a while (11 years) since I owned a tot... But what is that thing he's sitting in...?

Looks like a car seat??

Or what Pirate said! ;)

He is so super cute Tone! I wouldnt let him outta my sight either.......id struggle just putting him down! :lol: Nawwww baby cuddles are the best!

And then you get to number 3 where you're almost not bothering signing the eldest into kindy but just throwing them over the fence instead and making a run for it...
J/K. Except after long weekends. ;)

hAHAHA! On a bad day i tell people that i feel like throwing matilda out the window!!!

The worst is that she acts all cute and innocent and people say to me "oh but she's such a good girl". Yeah? you wait until your back is turned! lols.

Theres a poem that suits her to a T- There was a little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead, when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was horrid!!

100_5611.jpg

I'll shout you a Monteiths then when you're here... We can go check out some jewelled gex too if you're in my area :)

As for kiwis - yeah, you'll want to get to either Stewart Island or one of the other conservation islands (you'll need to book those sorts of things).

It's a trip I plan doing in the next few years.

Ill hold you too it now :p

Oh doesnt she look so happy! Smile for mummy Matilda!! She is beautiful with or without a smile.......& i can see that you are lying, she couldnt possibly be any trouble! ;) As for that poem, my nanna used to sing that to me all the time as a little girl.......& i now i sing it to my daughter also!

Awwwww they are gorgeous HonestPirate and newtolovingsnake! I'd share mine but all my pics are on the hard-drive of my laptop. Which my middle 'angel' poured an entire cup of water over. Bless his cotton socks...

Cue: the kid shots ! Matilda is gorgeous; look at the evil lurking under those eyes; LOVE IT !!!!

She hates getting her photo taken!!! every time i get the camera out she pulls that head! she is very cute though, and those curls, well they are just incredible! I have dead straight hair and never expected id have this little blonde bag of curls! (when i get asked where the curls come from i tell people it must be her daddy's back hair cos he is bald!) she was pretty much bald until the last 12 months too!

Cue: the kid shots ! Matilda is gorgeous; look at the evil lurking under those eyes; LOVE IT !!!!

You got it in one HP, she definitely has evil lurking in those eyes! LOL, and alot of mischievousness!

Yep- my 7 yr old is RED as- with both of us being Brunette, we always get "where'd she get that hair from". Used to cut a bit but now our routine is: "Well my Dad's Greek and Mum's Welsh, so Im thinking Postman".

18563_100650879968008_100000692891082_16892_7557044_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back