Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These reduced pattern animals also don't have the neurological problems jags are known to have (yet people continue to produce them) Jags also seem to be cross bred to every other morelia now too- so who knows what you're getting... These RPs are pure, and some are locality specific. :)

you might have been thinking of RPM/reduced pattern morph which is the same thing as a jag.

Great looking RPs Jamesjr - that first one has an axanthic look to it as well!

Some stunning examples in this thread!!

Here are some of mine that i consider Reduced Pattern. First 3 pics are RP Coastals, 4th & 5th are RP/hypo Coastals and 5th is RP Jungle.

Cheers

Not sure if these would classify enough to be RP but I'm hoping to get there with this pair...

cd742b45.jpg

e6a692aa.jpg

Castro.jpgCleo.jpgEvil Eva.jpgChe.jpg

First two are our new RP Prossies, bred by Joel Faustino and the second two are our RP Ivory Tullys, female in the 3rd photo bred by Roger Lester and the male in the last is by cutting edge morelia, old photos though, will have to take some new ones once they stop 'cuddling' :)

Last edited:
Did not expect this much of a reply , it's good to know there is some high quality rp animals around.Does anyone have any rp black and yellow jungles or those rp darwin cross prossies that were around a while back , they were also impressive.

Rob, pm sent.

Redink, beautiful! Best of luck with the pairing!

Thanks mate...

His pattern with abit more yellow than black (I like the circles)
ddd380c3.jpg

Her colour in the yellow (love how yellow she is)
e8776a16.jpg

And I'll have myself "my" perfect jungle python... we gotta have goals in this hobby right ;)
I hatch one of those and I'm a very happy camper. It may take a while but I'll get there.....:D

Here are some of mine.. All 100% pure jungles and Tablelands carpets.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I don't know if this girl of mine would qualify, but she does have some nice colours and a great line all the way from her head down to her spine.
My Wenlock Jungle, Locki. I'd love to get hold of a Wenlock RP for her.
attachment.php

Yep - no jags for me, and I don't ever plan on getting into them either.

Here's some of my Proserpines! ( have some hatchies for sale at the moment ;) )
Stunners Keyarna, any of them related to the ones I'm getting from you?

Last edited:
really nice rp's so far. Red-Ink, good luck with the pairing, they should produce some great jungles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back