Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it strange that some women marry you for who you are, but once married, they wont let you be who you are without restrictions/'laws' that they (many women for some reason believe they have the right) put in place?
Acceptance? Individuality? Expression of you? Mmmmmmmm...

Oh and I really like the pics Pugsly...gooood stuff.

Or is it stranger that many men allow a problem of their wives (fear of vens), to become their problem (no vens)? Whos problem is it? Not yours, unless you allow it.

Last edited:
Yes JOzz pm me no probs.

Im not married (yet) but first it was no snakes (got snakes) then no lizards (got lizards) then no monitors (got monitors) I comprimised on the vens though. lol

Thanks Pugs :) I'll have a look through and pick out my faves.

HAHA! Thats why i'm now single! He wouldn't let me have vens - in my house...............SEEYA!!! Thats how much I love my snakies :)

Last one is Stephens Banded.

Thanks guys glad you like.

Awesome animals. I recognise a couple of them. I was at that gentlemans house myself recently. His Taipans, both coastals & inlands blew me away. As did his handling skills. That Inland & that Coastal are the best examples i've ever seen. The majority of his stuff was the best of that kind i've seen. They look even better in the flesh!!

Oh, thanks. Never seen one before :)

There's some seriously good photo's there Pug's.
You'd think you do it for a living !!
Show us more - dp's would be nice.

Did you get any pics of Blackys Top End King browns? Their my favourites of his. As said earlier, great photos, but they look even better when their in front of you.

Heya, Theres some beautiful images captured here!!!
Wonderful photography!!!

Think you'll be selling some pics after these.

JUST GRAND, love em!!
Congrats :)

That Inland looks fantastic. Are you going to go back and get a shot of it's Winter colouring?
I've seen that snake in its winter colours. It hardly changes at all.
I've also seen it looking better than that as well, in mid-spring. Shane has a son of that snake that looks like it might even turn out better than its dad. Great animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back