Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again guys, Ill be back there as soon as I can to get some more shots, was an overcast afternoon/evening so didn't get a lot of time or light to get too many shots, the scaleless was my priority lol.

Will post more when I get back there.

I love Shanes Speckled Browns, No1 on my ven keeping list if I ever turned over to the dark side.

Attachments

• Speckled.jpg
    Speckled.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 36
  • Speckled1.jpg
    Speckled1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 47
Oh, and these will be available in posters at the Mac Herps Show! hehe

What exactly will the posters be? Will there be a poster just of Adders, or Taipans etc,or will it be a mixed elapid poster?

I've seen that snake in its winter colours. It hardly changes at all.
I've also seen it looking better than that as well, in mid-spring. Shane has a son of that snake that looks like it might even turn out better than its dad. Great animals.

Really. How cool does it get over winter? A friend down here has Inlands. Over Winter they are dark brown, almost black and brighten up in the warmer months.

Vincent,

I will have both probably, I am working on a Ven collage at the moment, and will also have individual prints available.

Steve

So far..

Still have a couple of things to add, tidy up, put a background on and she'll be ready for the show!

Attachments

• Ausvens copy.jpg
    Ausvens copy.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 82
I'd get rid of the Broady eating the mouse, it detracts from the beauty of the animal. Also, the Inland has two tongues, and both Red Bellies are in almost identical poses which is very noticeable when they are so close together...

:shock: 2 threads both with awesome pics by hugely talented people. Well done. I have often wondered just what is involved re keeping vens. What courses, facilities etc. Who would I ask, DEH ? Not even sure I have what it takes to be a ven keeper. They certainly are gorgeous. Thanks Pugsley & keep them coming! ;)

As I said Jonno, not quite finished, there is a LOT of touching up of those pic to do and arranging yet. The 2 tongues is a shadow (obviously) I actually liked the effect so left it. The red belly comment I absolutely agree.

Will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back