My Snakes a Vegan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsidasa

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a snake who i've successfully turned Vegan/
Anyway every week i make her some mouse shaped tofu, carefully sprinkle it with nutrients and scent it with a skink.
IT CAN BE DONE.

She also likes long walks in the park, candlelit dinners (tofu only) and holding my hand with her tail while we watch LOST.

Tsi!!!!! Lost?????
Lost is such a bad program for snakes to watch, you should try and get it interested in CSI.

Wow jen, you could be onto something!
Can you make snake shaped tofu for tawnys? ;)

Reminds me of that Far Side cartoon with the lions taking down "the rare tofubeast of the Serengeti" and then all spitting it out in disgust!

Any plans to pimp her out Tsidasa ?, if so please pm details on :lol:

My carpet snake jumps through rings of fire and my stimson brings in the paper in the morning...
Then we all cudde and bond and say I love you to each other (they speak english)

my diamond python and my bulldog named pebbles play with each other on the beach while i go swimming with my pet shark and when i get bank my silverback gorilla gives me a towel

My beardies enclosure is feng shui.
It was the only way i could get him to eat.

Last edited:
My beardie missed his favourite show so he did a poo in the toilet and didn't flush it :(

Hi everyone,

Anyway every week i make her some mouse shaped tofu, carefully sprinkle it with nutrients and scent it with a skink.
IT CAN BE DONE.

She also likes long walks in the park, candlelit dinners (tofu only) and holding my hand with her tail while we watch LOST.

Doing it is one thing but bragging about it on an open forum is another. You could have put a warning in the title! I'm going to report you to the RSPCA for being cruel, snakes are solitary animals they don't like company or candle lit dinners. Have you thought about the green house gases you are emitting into the atmosphere poisoning our planet from those candles?

I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way, Blackghost will back me up here i'm sure. He has contacts in the QPWS and RSPCA that will take you out and put you in jail for being a bad person!

Hi everyone,

IT CAN BE DONE.

There's a niche market atm for rat-shaped tofu molds, you know?

so you squish a skink and paint in on the tofu..
does that mean you see the mouse or rat as being a far superior species to the skink.. so far so that the mouse / rats lives are worth saving but the skink is not...

feed the damn snake what it should be eating...

As a member of the SLF (soya bean liberation front) I have to say you make me sick. When will people learn that soy based products are murder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back