My Snakes a Vegan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i started feedng my snake vegans when it wouldn't eat mice.....hard to find stores that stock them though, but the wild caught ones seem to be better for her anyway

I am trying to breed an underwater carpet python . So far they have all drowned but l'm not giving up . Perhaps it is the meat in their diet that is at fault . I will try tofu but am running out of snakes . If anyone could lend me some of theirs it would be nice .

I am trying to breed an underwater carpet python . So far they have all drowned but l'm not giving up . Perhaps it is the meat in their diet that is at fault . I will try tofu but am running out of snakes . If anyone could lend me some of theirs it would be nice .

Some members on this site bred hundred of crapets... find and contact them.

-H

ummm ponybug maybe? he always posts heap pics of his 'ugly coastals' as he puts it.......

i feed mine on vegetarian rodents....near enough to vegan for me

I tried feeding vegans to my snakes, the law said to stop slamming their heads against the wall to kill them first. Guess I have to start using a C02 chamber. :rolleyes:

She doesn't love me thats her problem.

Do they prefer firm or soft tofu? I think there is quite a profitable business opportunity there.

'Tofu Rats - for treehuggers and beardie huggers alike'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back