Anyone lost a carpet python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to pick one up about 6 weeks ago and the guy said it escaped out on his front lawn in the merrimac area can supplie license and record book it is a coastal but it is like a blonde version

Last edited:
Calm or not, it is still quite possibly a wild or a once wild snake.

More likely than not it is a wild animal. I have caught and relocated a few coastal carpets (ones that were laying on the road) and they are fairly placid, especially the bigger ones.

re Anyone

I lost one years ago Mr chocolate,was just a little fella,looks like he has travelled from Mt Druitt to the Gold coast,poor little bugger living out of a suit case travelling by night on the pacific Hyhway would have been scary for the him.:( I can describe him perfectly,has brownish carpet like markings,i want the "little doer" back home in MT DRuitt where he feels happy,hes scared of cane toads too.:(

In case you haven't noticed there is about a million hectares of bush out behind the location he is talking about. So yes it probably would be wild. Its not uncommon to have a python in your back yard on the coast or a brown for that matter.
If you found it down the end of Bermuda Street its not the sorta place i think a wild python would be hanging out.

...and the photos of he/she in its new home....

Last edited:
hey im in voctoria maybe it was mine
and ive never owned one yet but hey
you will do the right thing and thats the main thing

I agree that around bermuda st there is still a large amount of bushland. Maybe this guy has been living in someones roof for quite some time, and decided to come out for a nice feed.

has any1 got any pics of there reptiles or the tanks or vivs they keep them in

Start a new thread dude! And stop posting those damn pictures and that stupid link everywhere!!! :evil:

Last edited:
wait someone's lost their carpet? and you're saying hey look at mine????

THATS JUST CRUEL you heartless scoundrel =(

look im sorry about the guy who lost his or her snake but 2me snakes r like kids it doesent mater what they look like u love them any way and i just wantet 2 show what i have sorry it it affended u if u dont care 4 snakes mayb u shouldnt b on hear

look im sorry about the guy who lost his or her snake but 2me snakes r like kids it doesent mater what they look like u love them any way and i just wantet 2 show what i have sorry it it affended u if u dont care 4 snakes mayb u shouldnt b on hear

There's a time and place for showing of your reptiles. and it's not in a thread about someone losing theirs. It's like "Hey you lost yoru reptile, anyone got pictures of their set ups?". :shock: A bit weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back