new piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gem_vegemitegirl1

Reaction score
2276120541_e9a14b6467.jpg

Got this done today (the one through my bottom lip)... it kinda hurt, lol. Especially coming out the top of my lip... ow. But i love it :D

lol xander, if you think why to this then look for my piercing thread...

nice job there too!

(on the piercing note... my wrist almost got ripped out today. bit of blood and swelling but i think its ok)

Nice vert. labret! Make sure you do some ice treatments to control that swelling! Good luck with the healing!

tut tut! lol when i was getting mine done they told me it was an anti labret! they lied! THEY LIED! dam them all to hell!

I would consider a Medusa an anti labret... it's like anti eyebrow and anti tragus... opposites.

I would consider a Medusa an anti labret... it's like anti eyebrow and anti tragus... opposites.

Jazz, I like the way you think, but I have no idea what you are talking about, I just point to the location that I want a piercing and they stab me with a needle and say $100 thanks.

nice but a bit scary too. i had my belly button (lame i kno) done when i was younger and now my eyebrow. love body piercings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back