new piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt that interfere with you eating? I would be worried about it getting infected or something..lol

It's on the outside of her lip... How woudl it interfere with eating?

When I had my horizontal the only thing it interfered with was eating corn on the cob.

Wouldnt that interfere with you eating? I would be worried about it getting infected or something..lol

What about tongue rings? Same type of thing.
They usually only become gross if the owner doesn't care for it properly.

I had my nose done 6 months ago, I have accidently ripped it out half a dozen times, EYE WATERING PAIN. I have wanted it done for about 10 years(all my others tats under the cloths) but I worked in public relations and it was seen as a NO NO to have them on the face until the last couple of years. I have considered taking it out to stop the hassles of ripping it out but I love the way they looks so it stays.

I had my nose done 6 months ago, I have accidently ripped it out half a dozen times, EYE WATERING PAIN. I have wanted it done for about 10 years(all my others tats under the cloths) but I worked in public relations and it was seen as a NO NO to have them on the face until the last couple of years. I have considered taking it out to stop the hassles of ripping it out but I love the way they looks so it stays.

Tell me it's a stud..and not a sleeper!

Considering that verticle labrets are so much closer to the end of the lip, what's the rejection rate? Anything of note? ...are there any piercers here anymore even? :lol:

I riped it out drying my face with a towel first time,
I got it caught on a tissue one day,
my hairdresser got it caught with her finger nail when waxing my eyebrows, (the worst pain, it hurt more then waxing)
rubbed my face in my sleep one night and riped it out.
got my hair caught in it and you can guess the rest.
I have changed from the screw to a dog leg style so it falls out rather then riping my nose.

Im with you there Paliadon, my ears are pierced and thats all that will be. (was going to get an eyebrow done many years ago, but never did)

No offence intended to those with multiple piercings. I think guys look good with a pierced eyebrow or nipple though.;)

Aah yeah, The way i see it with piercings is that it doesn't matter where you get them... they're only temporary anyways.

So even though people could say "thats not right" it may not be :p but its only temporary so it doesn't have to be right :p

does that make sense? (im not having a go at you if thats what it sounds like)

i also have a full sleeve tattoo and i swear i've had more weird looks and comments about my lip piercing than I've ever had about my sleeve. My boss is fine about me having my sleeve showing at work but protested about the vertical labret, saying it would 'put the customers off'.

I don't understand why some people view piercings as more aesthetically offensive than tattoos... any ideas or opinions on this, anyone?

I dont have any tattoos, but Im getting one sometime this year, it will be small, and not visible to the public. lol

Ive wanted one for a couple of years now. Not for anyone else, just for me.

I just prefer goold old black (love some of the tribal tatts) rather than the colored ones, and not on legs, (just my personal taste lol)

Gem, to answer your question.....I think (some) people might see a piercing (apart from the ears) like yours, or a surface peircing etc as a kind of self mutilation, but in a very mild form.
A lot of older people just arent into it, where as tatts have been around for many, many years. If that makes sense. lol

If you r workin with food i guess piercings mite be a problem 4 a boss, losing it in sum1's lunch, where as tattoos aren't going anywhere. It kinda depends on what you've got pierced or tattooed as 2 wether sum1 would find it offensive..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back