new piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i'd share my mum's opinions on this topic.

one one hand she says "i don't know why you do these thing to yourself" then on the other hand if someone else says anything she is like "oh they should just get over it. get with the times"

i think its cute

pink_boa

im in a cafe in a Westfield, and my old bosses refused piercings on the face, but the new boss loves them, has her own, and let me get whatever i wanted.
we have the same customers, old and young, i still make the same corny joke about "you're sweet enough already" when they say no sugar, and all is fine.

i could understand if it were a big business, and you dealt one on one with clients, but when it's just customer service i've never experienced a problem.

venus i tend to think that it's something along those lines, that older people are more accustomed to the idea of tattoos as opposed to piercings... and maybe they find it easier to understand why people get tattoos than why people would get piercings.

I've worded that badly but I'm extremely tired right now, was at the hospital til 4am this morning cos my boyfriend had chest pains... very scary night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back