My new geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Amyae from Steve (Codered) on friday, theyre settling in beautifully, very active, and are eating well.

I've only hassled them once for about 2 mins to take a few pics, these guys wont be having showers with me or running around the house, i'll be leaving them some peace to get on with their lives. :)

Heres theyre enclosure, the coffee table theyre on is lower than the dragon tank to give them some privacy, its the quietest/warmest corner of the house.

Thanks Steve, i couldnt be happier!!! :) :) :)

Last edited:
I've only hassled them once for about 2 mins to take a few pics, these guys wont be having showers with me or running around the house, i'll be leaving them some peace to get on with their lives. :))

Hmmm.... your worried the beardies could become jealous, good move 99. ;)

They look great Chris! Congrats on the new additions!

Is the roof fully sealed?
Sorry if it is - it just looks like a grate and a magazine in the photo.

Is the roof fully sealed?
Sorry if it is - it just looks like a grate and a magazine in the photo.

its a cake rack and magazine, i watched them closely befoer i went out to make sure they couldnt escpae via the thermostatty wire. :) the magazine is to keep iit a bit warmer. :)

hehe, thats right Australis, cant have those beardies getting jealous! :p :)

thanks everyone, i'm very impressed with them! :)

thanx DL, theyre born on April fools day! :)

was gonna call em rock n rolla, but the bf thinks that sucks, so now i have no idea! :)

any suggestions?

i reckon they should be named Hannibal and lecture that and hows your beardies going

hehe, was gonna go with a rock type theme, cos i reckon they look like little rocks! :)

beardies are good thanks, Chubbas still getting her injections, just to be on the safe side! :)

hey Chris......rock theme?
what about Tom & Boulder!
or Suzie(Quatro) & Johnny(O'Keefe)....?
or Sandy & Danny.....Grease!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back