wana know what bands have made an impact on your life...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my chemical romance actually got me going really.. some people just listen to the song beats rather than what its about..

All time "Life Changing" favs.. Tool, Dream Theater, Pantera, Mobb Deep, 2 Pac, Cypress Hill, Nirvana, Matchbox 20 (early albums)

Newer stuff that really has me taking notice..

The Red Shore, Dawn Of Retribution, The Fray (Incredible lyricist),

Really really love music.. Its my life.

Cosmic Psycos, The Exploited, Motorhead, Sodom, Suicidal Tendencies, Bad Brains, Janes Addiction (Playin at the festering hole soon!!), Ministry, Pitchshifter, Gang green, DRI, Hellhammer, Celtic Frost and Queensryche just to name a few.

Per

Cosmic Psycos, The Exploited, Motorhead, Sodom, Suicidal Tendencies, Bad Brains, Janes Addiction (Playin at the festering hole soon!!), Ministry, Pitchshifter, Gang green, DRI, Hellhammer, Celtic Frost and Queensryche just to name a few.

Per

OMG - Queensryche .... I was just thinking of that 'operation mindsnare' the other day. Random.
Oh yeah, and thumbs up for Janes Addiction, Motorhead and Suicidal :)

Ben Harper
Jack Johnson
Josh Pyke
Something for Kate
Face to Face
Millencollin
John Butler
Tool
Audioslave
Alice in Chains
Soundgarden
Nirvana
NOFX
Pulley
Strung Out
Black Crows
Smashing Pumpkins
Nine Inch Nails
Deftones
Foo Fighters
Early Marilyn Manson
Goldfinger
Pantera
Metallica
Shihad/Pacifier
Stone Temple Pilots
Dave Matthews
Dave Gray

NOFX, sublime, dropkick murphys, system of a down, screeching weasel, faith no more/bungle to name a few,....

hey Colin, i saw Janes Addiction in 1990! :p jealous? :)

where was that? at lollapalooza? yes very very jealous :p
I saw them at BDO in 2003 with QOTSA, FF's etc..

and they're coming out again very soon.. or so Jane says..

Life changing?? well that was probably any band playing at the pub at the time, yes believe it or not, bands used to play at Pubs back in the day...every week even.. the likes of The Angels, Midnight Oil, Hoodoo Gurus, Dicky Clapton, Lime Spiders, RatCat, The Screaming Jets, Mentals ect ect
But others I was into.. Depeche Mode, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Offspring, The Cars, Duran Duran, Beastie Boys, The Cure, Metalica, Led Zeppelin, Bowie, U2, ZZ Top, Cult,..............

yea man... u goin to bad religion nofx in oct then??

Mate, i didnt even know they're touring! haha i will definitely try, depends where they're playin.
I went and seen Frenzal and Nancy vandal back in march. It was awesome, had a great time.

Smashing Pumpkins, Radio Head, Nine Inch Nails, Offspring, Garbage, Soundgarden, Tool, Rage Against The Machine...NIRVANA!!!
These are the bands I listened to growing up & definitely had an impact

Mauro Picotto, DHT, Radium, Noisekick, Angerfist, MOH, Neophyte.. Korsakoff

& most recently.. Kanye West.

Mate, i didnt even know they're touring! haha i will definitely try, depends where they're playin.
I went and seen Frenzal and Nancy vandal back in march. It was awesome, had a great time.

from wat i heard the shows in syd sold out in 4 days... but they are playin bris and i best get myself in gear and get the tix... $75 i think it is...

last band i seen was gorilla biscuits in dec last year... best 80's old skool hc... loved it... was gutted i missed out on the business last week... but yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back