wana know what bands have made an impact on your life...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slipknot theres so much anger inside me that slipknot relates so well i love them

slipknot theres so much anger inside me that slipknot relates so well i love them

i gota admit they got one of the best drummers in the world...

here's a few more anger management bands... earth crisis, irate, blood for blood (my fav anger management band) madball, vision of disorder....

from wat i heard the shows in syd sold out in 4 days... but they are playin bris and i best get myself in gear and get the tix... $75 i think it is...

last band i seen was gorilla biscuits in dec last year... best 80's old skool hc... loved it... was gutted i missed out on the business last week... but yea

yeah unreal mate.
i just checked out their myspace page.
28th Sept in Melb at Palace Theatre. Thats the one i'll have to hit, coz i'll be down that way at that time.
cheers for the heads up :p

yeah unreal mate.
i just checked out their myspace page.
28th Sept in Melb at Palace Theatre. Thats the one i'll have to hit, coz i'll be down that way at that time.
cheers for the heads up :p

haha too easy champ.... gona be a messy nite!

It's awesome to see all the Tool fans on APS. They're one of the most important bands ever. If you haven't heard them, do yourself a favour and go buy all their albums and sit back listen and be amazed. If you play an instrument, i think you will appreciate Tool straight away.

Fav Bands:

The Buttless Possums
Black Sabbath
Pink Floyd
Meshuggah
Lamb of God
Mastodon
The Black Dahlia Murder
Job for a Cowboy
Darkane
Amon Amarth
Whitechapel
Dimmu Borgir
The Red Shore (aussie metal)
Psycroptic (aussie metal)
Karnivool (aussie)
Refused
Decapitated
Opeth
Marilyn Manson
and all the oldies eg. Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Bathory etc......

I could go on all day. If you haven't heard any of the above mentioned bands you should check em out.

Brilliant.

I was lost and didn't know where my life was going, spiraling out of control I was, life was bleak, then I discovered "AQUA," and everything turned around. Since then I have had a fantasic outlook on life. Things really started to go well.
I love you all.

My life is fantasic, Aliveandkicking abuses himself with plastic hahahahahaha

Kersten we are online at the same time.....what's going on? people will think we are two people.
Enough of our private life now Ken...Kerstken.....Kersten.
I also find ABBA and Slim Dusty made a huge impact on my life.

It's awesome to see all the Tool fans on APS. They're one of the most important bands ever. If you haven't heard them, do yourself a favour and go buy all their albums and sit back listen and be amazed. If you play an instrument, i think you will appreciate Tool straight away.

Fav Bands:

The Buttless Possums
Black Sabbath
Pink Floyd
Meshuggah
Lamb of God
Mastodon
The Black Dahlia Murder
Job for a Cowboy
Darkane
Amon Amarth
Whitechapel
Dimmu Borgir
The Red Shore (aussie metal)
Psycroptic (aussie metal)
Karnivool (aussie)
Refused
Decapitated
Opeth
Marilyn Manson
and all the oldies eg. Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Bathory etc......

I could go on all day. If you haven't heard any of the above mentioned bands you should check em out.

Brilliant.

Nice selection :) A few in there i'm gonna have to check out i think...
Personally i can't wait for 'Vool to get 'sound awake' out to us ready for their tour! :D

There is to many to list but would have to mention a few, mad season, temple of the dog, days of the new, sound garden, stone temple pilots, chilli peppers( early stuff ), pearl jam, nirvana, smashing pumpkins. I would have to say that Tool is my favourite along with perfect circle.

Nice selection :) A few in there i'm gonna have to check out i think...
Personally i can't wait for 'Vool to get 'sound awake' out to us ready for their tour! :D

Yeah, me too. I can't wait to hear their new stuff.

It's really weird.......one of my best mates, who is a sound tech, told me to have a listen to them ages ago. He mixed them a few times and he rekon's they're amazing, and that I'd really like them. I put off listening to them for ages, and once I finally got a copy, I couldn't listen to any other cd for about a fortnight. I think they're one of the most important Aussie bands in history. Right up there with ACDC, The Saints and Silverchair etc.......

Mauseum is my third favourite song to sing in the shower at the moment. It's awesome.
2nd favourite is "West Ham's our feeder club". :D
1st is the "Adebayor" song......his dad washes elephants...... :D

All classics.

i must be a really old fart,cause ive neva heard of most of these bands...

TOOL ??? is that a shifter?????

i neva had any preference for a particular band,i was more into the song,if i liked one song by some one,i might not like another

tho atm it seems to be nickelback i like and james blunt as well,as well as others(gorillaz) etc etc

Old Influences - The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bowie, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed..

Growing up - Nirvana. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumkins, The Offspring, System of a Down, R.E.M.

Present day - The Eels, The Flaming Lips, Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand, Eagles of Death Metal, The White Stripes, Hot Chip, The Zutons.

Mauseum is my third favourite song to sing in the shower at the moment. It's awesome.
2nd favourite is "West Ham's our feeder club". :D
1st is the "Adebayor" song......his dad washes elephants...... :D

All classics.

PMSL Anton - Epic Fail lol :lol: jokes

Tell you what - I really fear the day cricket implements team anthems...

My top shower songs / driving to work in the moring trying to wake up songs lol
5 - 'Smothered' - Spineshank
4 - 'Themata' - 'Vool
3 - 'What if I Lost It' - Bloodsimple
2 - 'This Calling' - All That Remains
1 - 'Take This Life' - In Flames :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back