Got Ferrets?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noongato

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Surely theres ferret people on here, So post some piks of yours.
Does anyone have the odd colours like the silvers etc?
I dont have a ferret, i used to have a black eyed white(yellow) male and a sable female, but i had them rehomed as i lived in too small of a house back then.
Im thinking about getting one in the distant future, but id rather find something a little more odd coloured than the standard ones...

hey everone

i breed silvers and imo are the most stunning ....very hard to track down real silvers are ,
i love ferrets imo the best pets ,the true silver females are always small ,
the same size as a medium rat for eg. i reakon if they didn't stink so much they would be best pet ever 8)8)

Can you post some pics of your silvers Smokey? :) they are my fav & the only type I'd consider getting.

An old pic of my two Sable girls. Ferrets are the best pets, if you can get past the smell.

Attachments

• 000_0158.jpg
    000_0158.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 142
This isnt my photo but I get a laugh every time I see it.

Attachments

• ferret with hat.jpg
    ferret with hat.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 92
Yeah it would suck to be a QLD'er in the sense of ferrets n rabbits, but hey, stop complaining, yous have reps in petshops dont you? Haha

The piks are gorgeous!! Anyone got piks of silvers? Is there anything other than the silvers, whites and sables?

Imagine a black one, damn that would be nice....

I Have 3 ferrets.
****head 1 is white with pink eyes,****head 2 is whitish with brown eyes and andy is brownish and white.
Great pets and lots of fun.

ferrets

Silvers are much whiter then albinos ,albinos are more yellow.

notice the black & grey tips on the white fur, black eyes ect

with most things you get what you pay for....

.besides the albinos and sables (pet shop) ,thers also so silvers ,pandas , orange and ...complete black lol very expensive ,breeders wont even sell them.

Attachments

• Silver4.jpg
    Silver4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Silver.jpg
    Silver.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Silver5.jpg
    Silver5.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Yeah it would suck to be a QLD'er in the sense of ferrets n rabbits, but hey, stop complaining, yous have reps in petshops dont you? Haha

The piks are gorgeous!! Anyone got piks of silvers? Is there anything other than the silvers, whites and sables?

Imagine a black one, damn that would be nice....
I would rather be able to have ferrets and rabbits then see reptiles in petshops cause most times the poor things arent getting looked after properly ...:(

my two

Attachments

• pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 87
  • mepache & vougie.jpg
    mepache & vougie.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 82
  • mepache.jpg
    mepache.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 65
Hey all,
I have 3 ferrets, all females. 4 yrs 3 yrs and 6 months. Maple, matilda and munchkin.
ill throw some quick ones up here.
Sorry about the bad shots.. im not too good with cameras. Maple is the oldest, the light sable, matilda is the darkest and smallest, but middle age, and munchy is the youngest, black eyed white, with a silver tail and stripe down her back

Wow Allies_snakes that first one is goregeous!!!!!! Where did you get it?
Mind you they are all cute, keep the piks coming.
Are theyre any fancy ferret breeders around? Or is it a matter of chance to pick one up thats a different colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back