Got Ferrets?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, he is cute, his name is Pup, but unfortunatley i used to live in the U.S and they are from over there. By besty owns them now. Awsome pets! Pic taken by my mate in his mums garden.

yeah, he is cute, his name is Pup, but unfortunatley i used to live in the U.S and they are from over there. By besty owns them now. Awsome pets! Pic taken by my mate in his mums garden.

:shock::shock: dont get me wrong they are cute lil ferrets, but i didnt think keeping them in qld was legal?

Our Ferrets

[/attach]

Attachments

• IMG_11499.jpg
    IMG_11499.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
  • ferry ferret.jpg
    ferry ferret.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 51
This was my Mr Weasely. He died last year with cancer. He was only 2 years old. Loved running around the golf course and you could say go home and he would run from 2 holes away all the way home on his own, open the back gate and wait on the deck for me.
Such a fun little guy to have around. The neighbors loved him.

Attachments

• weasely.jpg
    weasely.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 106
I used to keep ferrets, some 15 years ago now. Mine were albino (yellow), although I much prefer some of the other types. Ferrets are one of my favourites of all animals, and if they didn't stink I wouldn't hesitate to buy some more immediately. They're one of the most sweet and adorable animals in the world, so cute and playful :) I really miss them. I used to take mine hunting, which was also a lot of fun :)

My favourites are the half masks. where they only have little cheek markings, not a full bad across the face. and then dark blacks.

This is Fez , he wandered into our yard a few months ago . Free ferret , $250 cage . He comes out to roam the house every day , empty the kitchen cupboards onto the floor and inspect every inch of the house . He is a nut case and we love him .

Attachments

• Fez 002.jpg
    Fez 002.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Fez 003.jpg
    Fez 003.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Fez 001.jpg
    Fez 001.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 57
thats **** we can't have them here....... any change of some one smuggling one here pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back