Bredli Vs Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_heath

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just querying what snake i might be interested in as my second. I have recently bought a stimsons python which i am very happy with. What information i am after is you're opinions on the two and any other information you would be willing to give.

Cheers Heath,

I'm a Jungle fan from way back, so I'd definitely be getting a one. But bredli are awesome and are really, really, really easy to care for.

Yeah, I love the jungles and almost got one as my first snake but i can't help but love the size and beauty of the Hypo bredli which would be the type if i was to get a bredli. I never mind spending a little extra on a great coloured snake.

in a fight my money would be on the bredli.....

I vote Bredli...

I have hypo and classic and now prefer

classic colour to hypo...

The black that gets progressively darker to the end of the body

really makes their colour pop....:D

i own both. and i have to say the jungles win hands down. one of my most active speicie of python i own. cheers
mel

id have to go with the jungles aswell, they just look to awsome, and they also dont get that big (for a carpet python)
cheers malik

i have both now too....got my hatchy jungle a week ago and he is a little stunner but i would still vote for bredli's. maybe bcos ive had my pair longer and ive developed a decent relationship and a routine with them that i still have to work on with my jungle. and i love the size,colour and temperment of bredli's, both of my bredli's and jungle are placid but i find the jungle a little more skitish than the bredli's ever were.

Bredli has it's advantages

I gues bredli has that size difference but i believe if it was a placid animal that a 2 metre snake would be awsome. I have a stimsons python so i think i would rather try a bigger snake. As long as i dont have a 2 metre python that trys to bite my head off every time i hold it. And btw for anyone who has bredli What colour do you prefer Hypo or Classic.

In a fight? I think my money would actually be on a jungle.

Jungles are great snakes and very pretty, most people call them savage, but alot of people who own them know it's just that they have "personality".

Bredlis are great too, nice and big, mine has an angelic temperament.

I would have to say that I like hypo colours better, classics look brilliant, but theres just something about hypos that I love.

You're in Tarragindi? We used to live there, we're only about fifteen minutes away now, you're welcome to come and meet our jungle and our bredli!

I couldn't decide so I bought both. I've only owned jungles for 4 days and already absolutely love them. I have had my classic bredlis for over a year & I must say they are awesome. Bullet-proof & pretty.

I gues bredli has that size difference but i believe if it was a placid animal that a 2 metre snake would be awsome. I have a stimsons python so i think i would rather try a bigger snake. As long as i dont have a 2 metre python that trys to bite my head off every time i hold it. And btw for anyone who has bredli What colour do you prefer Hypo or Classic.

i like both hypo and classic but i find the black in a classic gives it a more tigerish look
which sways me closer to the classics over hypo's but hypo's are stunning

i prefer hypo bredlis over classics

Again, couldn't decide so have them all :lol:
020-1.jpg

080.jpg

0573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back