our oldest member ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bdays same day as mine annie except ur a few decades older then i am

AGGGGHHHHHHHHH, thanks for the mental picture........ how am i supposed to sleep now ?

where are the rest of the seniors ???

All tucked up in bed ?????

Your not old till your WRINKLES turn into CRINKLES .........
mine are simply laugh lines at the moment ;)

:lol: GrannieAnnie doesn't have wrinkles or Crinkles but she has A LOT of laugh lines.........

Then you aint got the right dictionary girlfriend!!!!!!! It means someone who is more than special!!!!!!heh heh

Then you aint got the right dictionary girlfriend!!!!!!! It means someone who is more than special!!!!!!heh heh

Crap...don't believe it....I'll google it and find out for myself and if that is the real meaning of the word, then you've got the wrong person sunshine...you could apply it to your daughter, or grandaughters....but sure as hell not bloody me. You've read my history, you know what a weirdo I am.....lol

Crap...don't believe it....I'll google it and find out for myself and if that is the real meaning of the word, then you've got the wrong person sunshine...you could apply it to your daughter, or grandaughters....but sure as hell not bloody me. You've read my history, you know what a weirdo I am.....lol

Nope, no luck...tried to download a dictionary from google and just about stuffed up the computer...the bloody word isn't worth the effort.... :p

Grannie........ shall I put here what my meaning of that word is? Now I've explained it to you in provate???? HMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????/// heh heh

Tell you what guys.....it sneaks up on you sooooo quick you hardly notice it, then suddenly.... you're 40, then 50 and then the 50s are almost gone.....but I love being the age I am....getting older doesn't bother me one bit...though I still haven't figured out who the old gray haired woman I see in the mirror is, but she seems to have moved in with me....so I just have to put up with her, she seems friendly enough. :)

Grannie, you beat me by about a year! But you are right, it does sneak up on you! Trouble is, I still try things like I am in my 20's and I suffer!
You know, I can remeber when I first started work at 16, two other blokes were 26, boy I thought they were old! It is all relative! 80 seems old to me now!

Grannie, you beat me by about a year! But you are right, it does sneak up on you! Trouble is, I still try things like I am in my 20's and I suffer!
You know, I can remeber when I first started work at 16, two other blokes were 26, boy I thought they were old! It is all relative! 80 seems old to me now!

YAY............ ANOTHER one older!!!!!! Thank you thank you Fester!!!!!! and I too know what it's like to have a 20 year old brain, and have the body yell hang on a minute, now lets sit and have a THINK and a cup of tea before trying THAT!!! LOL

I think my brain thinks....mid 30s. I also think that 80 is what could be classified as old, trouble is, my husband is 74 and it's only 6 yrs till he'll be 80 and that sounds scary, even to me. But he's pretty good for his age, people in their 60s are less fit than him.
But physically, I often can't sleep well at night because I have trouble with my right hip. I take about 14 pills a day for various things, and my husband doesn't take any !! :) I guess if I did a bit of exercise I'd be better, but I'm a home body and apart from housework and a bit of weeding in the garden, I sit on my bum all day and either read or play on the computer......so naturally, I'm a slob and unfit.

May great aunt is 101 or 102 she is still fit as a fiddle and goes down to have a cup of coffee at the local shop every other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back