our oldest member ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Jungletrans - What a good day to have it, the same day as the reptile festival thing!! :D

54 today , and still working an 80 hour week . [ workaholic ]

Happy Birthday.....I hope you had a good one. :p

I have days when I feel ancient and days when I feel ugly and just yukkkk.
I have other days when I feel about 40 and not too bad at all. :)

I'd be quite happy if there was someone here older than me...lol I mix with people who are mostly older than me all the time.

If the age is correct on the avatar "sacred_Duc" is much older than grannieannie

I did a little bit of snooping for posts made by 'sacred_duc' and if his avatar is accurate, then he is one spritely senior, some of the quotes include,

"i've travel interstate on weekend to pick up animals finish work 3hr sleep 11hrs on road get animal drive 11hr home sleep"

and he also seems a WoW er (World of Warcraft - on line game - for those that are clueless)

"yup wintergrasp lag city 5sec cast time on a instant cast irk join raid group hit stealth ( woots for rogues druids)"

Which includes 4 different identities

"bah logged on right now geek :O
71 nightelf hunter
73 human mage
70 human rogue
51 gnome warrior grrrr "

does anyone know this 'young' man, and can confirm his age ! ! !

re our

Here i am,getting old from chasing antelopes and running away from lions,keeps me active :)

Well keep running cause this old bag ( I can't believe I am going to say this) is 63yrs born 9.5.1946 :shock:
So either run in fear or ROFL

WOOHOO, we finally found someone to knock queen grannie off her perch, and good for you MrsDragonLady, be loud and proud of your age, don't hide it,,,,,,,,,,,

PS welcome to the old farts club:lol:

Kevin's Rodents
Age/Gender: 65
Male.gif

Kevin tops MrsDragonLady
guys win :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back