Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilesforsale

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thought you all might enjoy this one.

[video=youtube;qMnXjT-mSoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnXjT-mSoA[/video]

Is that Sonia Dewdney? She has amazing animals. I bought my yellow spotted monitor off her. would love mine to be that calm one day

Yep, that's Sonia. And she does indeed have very nice animals - a lot of work goes into that. Hope your yellow spotted matures into a mellow adult Mudimans.

Lovely big Bells, and yes, a lot of work must have gone into that. I could never do that with any of my lace monitors.

imagine taking one of them for a walk down the local corner store for milk and bread!
sure keep the weirdos away... maybe.

imagine taking one of them for a walk down the local corner store for milk and bread!
sure keep the weirdos away... maybe.

Would most likely attract the weirdies, but still an awesome goanna that is smart enough to know it has a good person looking after it :)

I can walk my eastern water dragon, Spike like that! The trouble is getting the leash on him in the first place...

That may well be the most awsome thing I have ever seen!!! How do you get them that tame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back