What do you do? Work? Study?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do this ...Glorified sparky

do not try at home..
[video]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v477/smee99/?action=view¤t=Movie.flv[/video]
[video]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v477/smee99/?action=view¤t=work_0001.flv[/video]

i do Contract Procurement and inventory management

Shopaholics dream, but I'm not a shop a holic

i do both.
i work as a colour designer and sales person & i am currently studying management of retail and business through college australia.

I'm also a mammarologist - though again, this is all self driven learning....

i put Ms on M&Ms and get a grand for doin it how good is that

Tradesperson - new housing, most of my time is spent on my knees with rubber gloves on, lol

i work with adults that have a disability and study my diploma in disability look after my two kids one of which is ADHD mild autism and dyslexic so im also a full time carer for him. love both my jobs as a support worker and a mum hate the study but will be glad to have my diploma.

i work with adults that have a disability and study my diploma in disability look after my two kids one of which is ADHD mild autism and dyslexic so im also a full time carer for him. love both my jobs as a support worker and a mum hate the study but will be glad to have my diploma.
good for you keep the good work

i make big industrial switch boards its pretty good but im movin 2 qld in the new yr so i dunno wat im goin to do up there

i work as a response officer at Cadbury. my job is high level first aid care of all persons on site and fire response. Cadbury won't let us fight fires just yet but we are working it lol. i also make props and cotumes in my spare time and help run a non for prift childrens group called Heroes4Kids or H4K for short. H4Kis on the web and facebook if you want to check us out ;-)

366.jpg
I operate tonka toys

I have my Cert IV in Disabilities and I work with people with disabilities. I have been doing it for about 10 years and I love it. Before that I use to work in an office doing data entry work...same thing day in day out, where as doing the job I do now, every day is different, taking them to the park for a picnic, going to the movies, going on holidays, all in a days work for me, its sooooo great. LOVE IT :O

Doing Yr11 and cert2 in automotive, looking for an apprenticeship

I've been a Special Constable at a hospital for about 4 years now. Can be full on sometimes but the 4 days off make it worth while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back