What do you do? Work? Study?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work as a receptionist/admin assistant for J J Richards corporate head office.

Great company to work for and plan on staying there until I retire or die, whatever comes first..lol

Josh,

Im a 2nd year landscaping apprentice
I plan to join the police force later on in life but for now im happy with what im doing, and work with a great company.

i work at a powdercoating buisness for 6 years now my first and only dead end job i have no qualifacations to get anything decent, dont plan on leaving it though since all the people i work with are cool.

I climb trees

P3060018-1.jpg

Deputy Store Manager at Aldi....we work our butts off, but they pay really well.

I am a manager for a factory been doing it for 5yrs now. Planning on moving on

I am in Finance...due to be on the scrap heap after nearly 31 years.

I really don't want to work in an office again or travel to the CBD. Would absolutley love to work in a reptile shop as that is what I know best and totally enjoy.

In my spare time, I try and moderate and am mum to at least 50 pythons and a bunch of other scaley, feathered and furry animals.

I'm a web-designer and corporate image developer... I mostly do work for the music industry so I never get a dull moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back