Black Ops!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok sounds like it will **** me off alil but I'll buy it anyways lol already playing BFBC2 and Medal of honor - online as well as AION but still looking forward to black ops though. I play PC

Ive played it couple of days now and already overit. I just can't handle the graphics it's just so boxy.Square buildings with square rooms followed by square courtyard followed by death by camper with claymore.
One saving grace for me is the customisation of the guns. I have my name scatched onto my gun with a big snake emblem and the anarchy sign. What a crazy rebel.

As for sniping *** two chest shots doen't mean a kill oh no keep trying to snipe 3 shots ah doen't matter your dead by RCD now

yea i understand what your sayin mate but even with my 6000$ set up the game fails its not ur system its the game itself

PS3 people add me - LiamB561i must say i love black ops nearly reached prestige :D had it for a week now lol

hey guys add me on xbox360 - korrruption. yes with three r's. now to the matter at hand.
i bought medal of honor and think its an awesome game. havent stopped playing. in fact its so good that i havent even picked up black ops. and i bought it the day after it was released. so my question is, is it worth playing? and what are your thoughts on the game??? especially online mulitplayer...

Got a new computer last night but trying to download the initial big black ops update from steam is a nightmare. It's been downloading at only 20-50 Kbps all night and no matter what server for steam I go through I can't get it up to speed (my internet speed is fine). I can't find any mirror sites to download the whole 8 gig or whatever it is either. What to do? :\

Do you have to download single player to play multi player? Each one is 8 gig each or so.

I just bought black ops and me and the missus want to play co op mission but can not find any. How do I get into co op?

Cheers,
Matt

There are no co op missions like in MW2. You can play split screen however in zombies and in multiplayer (online and combat simulator)

The hackers appearing on Black Ops lately is sickening! Why do some people enjoy winning by cheating? It's worse on there than what it was on MW2 :( Grrrrr

I still don't mind Black Ops though, and thats only because MW2 is getting a bit long in the tooth :lol: Are there any more new map packs?? I got the last lot, but are there any more?

Couldn't agree with you more moose, the hackers are getting ridiculous.
Was in a server this morning where the hacker sat in an annoying spot aimbotting everyone then repeatedly getting a gunner helicopter, his end score was like 156-7.....

On PS3, I too have noticed the hackers in the past week or so. Doing my head in. My stats are really crap now as I just keep quiting games to find a decent one.

Here's my emblem.

Attachments

• Av.jpg
    Av.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 36
Couldn't agree with you more moose, the hackers are getting ridiculous.
Was in a server this morning where the hacker sat in an annoying spot aimbotting everyone then repeatedly getting a gunner helicopter, his end score was like 156-7.....

maybe their just sooper dooper uber better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back