Black Ops!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why most of you say its disapointing.. Its hell of allot better than MW 2..
Anyway
I was gonna get it on PC..but you get international hackers and cheats, atleast with console everyones on equal level in the game

Im on PS3 - username toximac - add meh WoOoOOo- BEST GAME EVER hahaha

sorry to disappoint you consoles are just as bad as pc with hackers the first night i was playing i seen a few peeps that have already prestiged ???

its just the way it is today most has to cheat to prove what i dont know, i dont understand why but taking tac insert out of FFA in black ops was the best thing they did by far,

but to keep using the same game engine each game they make is cheap especailly the money they make i read black ops has made a estimated profit of 1.6billion atm thats profit so they can afford to spend a little bit more money and time into the game play, i feel its cheap ripp off between stolen from mw2 and W@W but hey each to there own i love mw2 but needs new maps and other hate it, meh,

but the rc xd is cool kill streak none the less

I'll admit that MW2 is a much more sophisticated and classy looking game compared to that of Black Ops, but I just got tired of the same old maps in MW2 (Not to say I don't play it anymore, to the contrary)... I've even got the extended map pack.

I'm hoping something along the lines of MW3 comes along. But it sounds like some way off yet.

moosenoose
im hearing you with those maps matey, lol there is only so many time you can run around them i have all the maps they need another map pack to keep it interesting again, but that is not in the pipe lines atm

but there is a MW3 in the making :) that should be awesome no word on the possible release though im hoping next nov :D

are you on xbox or ps3? moosenoose

Last edited:
biggest mistake they made with mw2 was taking away dedicated servers for pc gamers and not allowing mods. How good was it to get on a clan server and d/l some new maps then get ya frag on??? I still play cod2 and cod4 along with plenty of other people. From clan members in those games they have all said they shouldnt have bought black ops as its nowhere near as good gameplay wise as cod4

Hey jungle guy, yeah I'm on the PS3.

I can't believe how much Black Ops drops out and lags, it's very annoying! :lol:

I've just finished running around for the last hour trying to take on blokes/gals with automatic weapons with my double barrel shotty :lol:

I have resolved my problem with this game. I play MAG. Haha. =P

Hey jungle guy, yeah I'm on the PS3.

I can't believe how much Black Ops drops out and lags, it's very annoying! :lol:

I've just finished running around for the last hour trying to take on blokes/gals with automatic weapons with my double barrel shotty :lol:

its because they still havent bringed out a patch for ps3 thst why it lags so much just wait for the patch then everything should be sweet
add PSN: POKEMON3455

hey everyone that play black ops online on ps3 i have found a glitch for an rc car and i was the founder of it not a person that takes credit for someone elses found glitch
[video=youtube;rPx3ovSIdLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPx3ovSIdLo[/video]
thats my video above :)

lols im not gonna wait for a patch that should have been included in the game itself

man I so want it :( this may sound meen but it doen't meen to be, but I cant wait till mum goes home so I can buy it and pay it :( I really miss being able to game 24/7 haven't played for 2 months now:(

so whats it like?

Ive played it couple of days now and already overit. I just can't handle the graphics it's just so boxy.Square buildings with square rooms followed by square courtyard followed by death by camper with claymore.
One saving grace for me is the customisation of the guns. I have my name scatched onto my gun with a big snake emblem and the anarchy sign. What a crazy rebel.

As for sniping *** two chest shots doen't mean a kill oh no keep trying to snipe 3 shots ah doen't matter your dead by RCD now

playacard.PNG
my emblem 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back