Black Ops!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol hated it too ay, like i said some love it some hate it, i was highly dissappointed but it has its uppoints but still had the W@W feel which i dont like kman thats an expensive coaster
if you got it from EB games just take it back they have that policy i think some other game shops have something similiar but COD 4 was the best followed by MW2

acatully even MW2 was rushed to be release there is a big up and leave atm with the developing team that i heard from a mate that owns a EB games store, MW3 still made by activision but different team so could develop smething interesting or a flop
so we are gonna find out what happened to soap and price??? its weird, nikolai is in black ops o_O but hes in MW2 aswell! (campaign)

Well Price ended up playing for Parramatta and Soap is still in the bathroom.LOL

i havent played it yet but have heard from a few of my mates that is utter crap.....graphics like WAW....same gameplay etc.....
i will wait a bit till it drops in price ..or maybe buy a second hand copy and try it out.....i wasnt a big fan of WAW and MW2 was ok i guess....

hey rellik81

go to eb games, kmart had it advertised for $79 they prices match it thats cheap enough ay but if your waiting for it to come cheaper rude shock, mw2 is still $110 in store

the developers apparently walked out on them so there re-hiring a new team, he found this out at the E3 convention i thought it was odd but he does own a eb store so he would have a good source so who am i to question him

I have a pretty capable computer it runs all the latest games on high settings with no issues or lag so i decided to let the game chose my graphics settings....it chose high as a setting which was no surprise but when i played the game with these chosen settings i couldnt move otherwise the game would lag to hell! Why would it chose high settings if it lags to buggery? I had to take the resolution down to 800x600 for online play to be even play-able! Somethings gotta give!

still waiting on my ps3 version so much for express post hopefully its in the p.o box in da morning. hopefully I enjoy it since I haven't found a game worth my time since the brilliant Modern Warfare
add me The_Golden_Path

i havent played it yet but have heard from a few of my mates that is utter crap.....graphics like WAW....same gameplay etc.....
i will wait a bit till it drops in price ..or maybe buy a second hand copy and try it out.....i wasnt a big fan of WAW and MW2 was ok i guess....

when i finsh with my coaster contact me PM i mite sell my coaster ( not worth playing ) but i will see it out to the end !

By the way TIME CRISIS the new one was released yesterday anybody heard what this ones like

i heard infinityward's directors were hogging cash so they went bankrupt and the police got em

I dont care that Infinity wards directors were hogging cash they should there game COD 4 was the best rated and i believe the biggest seling game in the world !
if you create something that good and your the best which they were should you not be rewarded for your efforts and making the best game in the world COD4 was not like any other !
COD4 sold more than 13 million copies as of 2009 !
what other game has come close to this ! that is playable across all platforms

i under stand I W wanted to stay away from designing games on ww2 and current wars !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfarehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfare

After having Black Ops for the past few days I can say a few things about it.

The graphics are a little behind in some ways to that of MW2, although the maps seem bigger with more complexed nooks and crannies to hide in. In ither words its a "campers paradise" :lol:

I really love the split screen 2 player online availability
Some of the killstreaks are awesome fun! The dogs, the explosive RC car…:D
It’s honestly not all that similar to MW2, it’s quite different.

I’m still finding it quite enjoyable though! I think some people are finding it hard because they are trying to compare the two. I know one thing, and that's I'm playing both games now instead of just MW2 :lol:

The flamethrower is also fun! And I seem to be having a bit more success using the m14 semi auto :p

Last edited:
Finished the campaign in 1 day, to say I'm very disappointed with the game is an understatement...graphics are lagging, poor game play and way to much talking, it reminded me a lot of Assasins Creed with all the interrigation and numbers running through your mind bs.

Anyone that hasn't bought it, don't waste your time or money on it (but that's not including the multi player, as I don't play multi)! Personally I prefer the new Medal of Honor over Black Ops.

After having Black Ops for the past few days I can say a few things about it.

The graphics are a little behind in some ways to that of MW2, although the maps seem bigger with more complexed nooks and crannies to hide in. In ither words its a "campers paradise" :lol:

I really love the split screen 2 player online availability
Some of the killstreaks are awesome fun! The dogs, the explosive RC car…:D
It’s honestly not all that similar to MW2, it’s quite different.

I’m still finding it quite enjoyable though! I think some people are finding it hard because they are trying to compare the two. I know one thing, and that's I'm playing both games now instead of just MW2 :lol:

The flamethrower is also fun! And I seem to be having a bit more success using the m14 semi auto :p
i think you've hacked my profile :p flamethrower FAMAS, galils, m60, the best thing, go on combat in PS3 network, go game options, set enemies to recruit, set 1-9 go to nuketown and AHOY! slaughter! :D

i think you've hacked my profile :p flamethrower FAMAS, galils, m60, the best thing, go on combat in PS3 network, go game options, set enemies to recruit, set 1-9 go to nuketown and AHOY! slaughter! :D

I've been having a bit of fun using the decoy grenades which simulate a gun battle and brings the enemy running in with the view to try and clock up a few more easy kills....little do they realize they're walking into a trap! :lol: You got to put them in strategically, otherwise it backfires on you, and they do rack up the kills :lol:

I've been having a bit of fun using the decoy grenades which simulate a gun battle and brings the enemy running in with the view to try and clock up a few more easy kills....little do they realize they're walking into a trap! :lol: You got to put them in strategically, otherwise it backfires on you, and they do rack up the kills :lol:
LOL. i dont wanna be anywhere near you if you go on a mad serial killing rampage :p

I think.....Graphics....not as good as they could have been but...meh.
I do not know what it was like on the consoles but on PC Multiplayer online for the first few days it was extremely laggy. with giant lag spikes every few mins, and that was being experienced by everyone on PC. The text in the game where it says who killed who...is it just me or does it look pixilated? I have 2 x 9600gt superclocked SLI graphics cards and i pumped the graphics so its not my cards or my rez. I keep getting DirectX issues when it loads mp_cracked and mp_launch saying DirectX unrecoverably error, view the reame for possible solutions. I have done that and reinstalled DirectX 4 times but still nothing...I was really looking forward to playing Cracked... but i guess not yet :(. Other than that everyone seems to enjoy it online, i like the guns and weapons like the Ak74u and i also love the playercard customisation which gives yourself an online cod identity, its awesome :) other than the lag and some dodgey things like when you are selecting things such as which logo you want for the playercard layers you click on the arrow and it goes forward... then you need to click it 28 times to get back to where you wanted to go! Its good.

Should I reinstall the whole game??

Last edited:
is on lvl 44 and is abt to prestige
PSN: POKEMON3455
sticks and stones all the way

and i missed the remote control bomb pack to( i could find it in the game ) , i did love the helicopter stage but over all i wouldnt pay $119.95 like they want for it.

whats with the zombies as well ( if i had wanted a zombie game i would have bought one )

does anybody knoe how many rounds the zombies go for i keep dying in the 2nd round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back