free food!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be careful of the spread of bacteria, virii and other nasties. If Collingwood supporters can migrate from Melbourne to other cities imagine what other mindless parasites could do.;)

I put the smilie for Scott Eipper in case he thinks this is another serious statement

I'm all for this idea as well, we've seriously got a stack of the buggers nesting in our yard and in the roof as well, even the dog has a meal out of the odd one or two she can catch, so why not the snakes :lol:

I've been on the program with my Bredli since we got her, and not just the feral birds, she did very well during a recent mouse plague. started with a lot of newly hatched sparrows and starlings when she was smaller, working on the blackbird population at the moment. can't wait till she's large enough to dispose of some of the nastier neighborhood cats. she's about 6 foot long and happy with a grown blackbird or starling, happy and healthy as!

Wow, is it seriously legal to catch and kill these birds?

In all states?

Wow, is it seriously legal to catch and kill these birds?

In all states?
from what i can read on the websites yes it is legal to catch and KILL ferral exiotic birds as long as its done humanely .... and if you freeze them i think this will kill any nastys inside them;)

Sounds good. I'd make one myself but have no tools etc. Where abouts do you live?

seaford about all ya would need is plyers and a pair of wire cutters all up about $15 for both be heaps cheaper than havein someone make it for u!!

Any updates? Has any one actually built one and been catching them?

just thought i'd bump this to get some more people on board with helping the native birds

and again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back