What to do if your bitten by a non venomous snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, and all the running under cold water stuff everones saying, be warned......the snake tightens before it lets go

I find sliding the frame of glasses in between their upper and lower jaw and gently moving it helps... obviously you have to be careful that you dont injure them or their teeth. Works each time my atherton has bitten me... but of course I got pics first

ok thanks guys. I'm not sure if some ppl think I actually have the python yet but I dont. I'm planning to get the snake sometime in January as we have found someone who breeds and sells them and they are expected hatching probably before Jan and then they said it will take a few weeks to make sure they are feeding fine. Oh but Ill keep a camera near by when I start to handle it so when it bites me Ill be sure to get a photo.

75355_10150122248608356_509073355_7965994_1294000_n.jpg

Thought you guys would like this :) Had to spray her with water to get her off...took a few minutes, she kept coiling, kept strengthening, she was CONVINCED i was food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back