50 egg clutch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Eggs

Cement, i guess you will be looking for some new homes for them in the not to distant future, keep us posted, will be looking for a pair soon, and we are fairly close to each other, nudge nudge, could need a bit of a mentor.

cheers

Steve.

simply amazing(both eggs and python), id love to get one. congrats mate

any chance you got her weight before she laid? Would also love to know what she weighs now and how much that clutch weighs

Looking at all those eggs (and future babies) just kinda makes me feel bit tired :lol:
Congrats, and good luck with them all!

Michelle

She did good Graham...You will need to catch your breath before they hatch cause man, ya go-na B busy= HAPPY NEW YEAR mate

LOL thanks everyone! Some good comments here...

Thank god there is a couple of slugs in there!

They started hatching last nite:D
For those who are patiently waiting just a little longer while they establish. cheers

Between my photography skills, phone camera and the condensation.....

Attachments

• 240220111121.jpg
    240220111121.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 230
how long have u had mum for? thats so many little snakes! let us no how many survive, wounder what the survival rate is compared to the wild.. best of luck she's beautiful!!

That is a massive clutch, hope you have a good hatch rate. What kind of temperature regime do you supply your adult Diamonds when you're not breeding them? I'm trying to figure out if I can supply the correct husbandry for these guys before I commit to buying any.

Wow! Great Stuff! Would be interesting to see how many hatch!

Thanks everyone.
If anyone wants husbandry details regarding diamonds please feel free to pm me.
cheers.

Huge clutch nice looking Diamond you have there keep us updated and when your ready let me know will buy a pair

good luck come feeding time lol ..... good work mate !!!

by the way i would love one of them lol wink wink nudge nudge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back