50 egg clutch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Its a big one from the big girl.
She is an absolutely gorgeous 9ft yellow diamond, who is the most placid and lovely snake in my collection. Bred 7 years ago and my favourite large python.

Attachments

• 020120111004.jpg
    020120111004.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 656
  • 020120111008.jpg
    020120111008.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 706
  • 020120111007.jpg
    020120111007.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 561
now thats a clutch. good work. have fun feeding all those mouths lol

wow thats quite a clutch. Good work :)

"Congratulations" Good on ya Graham.......solar 17 [Baden]

wow, what an awesome clutch! I didn't think that'd be possible. gorgeous diamond python too.

Not quite, Fay. From memory, Tremain Anderson (or a friend of his) got 54 out of a big Bredli.

Cheers everyone. I got home from a New Years camping weekend to find them. They were a few days early and i thought I'd be back in time but she laid while i was away.
It is her first clutch too!

For those interested, she actually started shivering thermo-genesis a few days before laying. In an attempt to keep her temps up to the eggs. It is the first time I have seen a python do this, and i got to record some interesting data.
I guess i better start another rack!
cheers

That is insane! Congrats and all the best with all those bubs!! :D

Congratz Cement,very impressive,you will have your hands full soon.
Good luck mate.

Now that is a good clutch of eggs,50 for a Diamond,i doubt theres been many above that size..AWESOME looking female Grahaem,all the best with the incubation and stock up on the pinkies...Enjoy..

Wow! She's gorgeous! 50 eggs, I hope all of them hatch and you end up with 50 babies just like their Mum!!!:D

Holy Moley! That is an amaing clutch from your beautiful girl. Are you sure that just one extra rack will do the trick?! I hope all goes well with the incubation and that she starts eating right away. She has a lot to make up for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back