Is there something wrong with the APS server?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
been having that problem for a few weeks now (only at night as i suspect a lot of people are online) give it a min or 2 as hornet said and refresh it again. What is annoying about it is when you have just typed a huge message then when you hit the send button you get the server is busy notice, that means you have to rewrite the message and hope the server isn't full when you re send..

not with me, just keep hitting refresh, when it comes good your message will be sent :)

i just red that alot of people are only waiting 2-15 min...im waiting about 30 min(thats the longest but its happend 4 times in 5 weeks) and refreash it every 2 min. i got it once a week not long ago and now im geting that message about 8-9 times a day between the hours of 5am to 1 am.

i know its a free site and thats why i havnt been complaining much and iv just takn it in my stride but noww its started loging me out aswell

I get the server busy messsage regularly too. The site's skin still loads with the message in the middle of the screen. I also get a different error every morning at 1am QLD time. Page doesn't even load and a pop up comes up saying the server stopped responding or something like that. I figured they might do a daily server reboot/update/maintenance etc or something like that. Sometimes can take up to half hour.

Cheers,
Allan

Happens to me at least 4-5 times a day. Can be frustrating at times, oh well.

It's been happening consistently for about a week for me and I pay (albeit a small fee).

PS in trying to submit this post it happened!!

I've now learnt to copy a message before I submit the post because if it comes up "server too busy" or "forum temporarily closed" I loose everything I just typed.

i get that message every day, generally around 6pm.!! :(

[deleted]
Chin up, it's not that bad! And a sub is only $15 for a year. You would probably waste more money on junk food in a week!

And anyway there's more to life than APS, we do have a real world out there. Try going herping next time it happens and then tell us all about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chin up, it's not that bad! And a sub is only $15 for a year. You would probably waste more money on junk food in a week!

And anyway there's more to life than APS, we do have a real world out there. Try going herping next time it happens and then tell us all about it.

you blaspheme, no Slatey Heaven in the afterlife for you.

when you log in try clicking the "remember me" box it might solve your problems.. when I click the remember me button I never seem to have any problems at all..

when you log in try clicking the "remember me" box it might solve your problems.. when I click the remember me button I never seem to have any problems at all..

I have always logged in using the 'remember me' button. I bring up the site and i am always logged in..... i still have this issue every night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back