Is there something wrong with the APS server?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got that message 2 minutes ago as I was reading this thread?

server busy.JPG

LOL it just happened it looks like this

Just happened to me too... n i get it lots at night, or early morning

[deleted]
Do you understand how servers work? They can only take a certain amount is users at a time. Servers that can handle people from all around the world at any given time looking at this site are very expensive. If it's to hard to wait 5 to 15 mins take you business elsewhere, as you clearly arn't interested in reptiles. Can I remind you that you arn't paying anything for this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
It normally takes about 1 to 5 mins for me. I can't understand wasuposium I would like to know where he will take his business that he will have access to this much information.

[deleted]

mate you have only been a member since today what do you mean it can't go on like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv been getting it every day aswell but never a pattern to it, it just randomly come up and about 80% of the time i have to relog in and stuff ( iv set it to remember me ) and yer iv cleared internet cookies and stuff but still happens

wasuposium get over yourself and go somewhere else. People want to use this site to discuss reptiles.

Do you understand how servers work? They can only take a certain amount is users at a time. Servers that can handle people from all around the world at any given time looking at this site are very expensive. If it's to hard to wait 5 to 15 mins take you business elsewhere, as you clearly arn't interested in reptiles. Can I remind you that you arn't paying anything for this site.

i thought his comment was in jest, not to be taken to heart

and his second comment was just an attempt to stir the Sh.T, and from your last comment successfully too

been having that problem for a few weeks now (only at night as i suspect a lot of people are online) give it a min or 2 as hornet said and refresh it again. What is annoying about it is when you have just typed a huge message then when you hit the send button you get the server is busy notice, that means you have to rewrite the message and hope the server isn't full when you re send..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back