do they ever grow out of it??????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she's out a couple of times a week but that also depends on her mood .Lost too much blood to her to get her out when she has the whole worlds against me attitude .

:) i can imagine, my biggest python is about 6ft7 & about 7kg & i dread the day i cop something from her, & any of my others wheh they get big lol

ok i was just wondering if scrubbies ever grow out of the pooing & weeing on u when u pick them up???? & also while im on the topic how many of u out there have "tame" scrubbies????

most of the scrubbies i have a very well mannerd and ive had some that a tmaer than alot of the ordinary carpets ive had. as to them "going" on you, most of mine don't do it, but some of the ones ive had have stoped after alot of handling, but most dont ever stop.

i got a yearling female bredli about a year ago and she was a nasty piece of work use to piss and poo on me everytime i got her out. but after a year this has stopped and she is pretty placid now but she does have her days where she will just wanna take ur head off, so i think the poo will stop after they are use to you handling them.

i just took my olive to the vet for a check up and they said due to size and pushing through ur hands its common for them to defecate as ur constantly pushing it down further. once its passed through inside the enclosure try playing with it then. see if that helps. i find it does. good luck

i usually just pat him in the enclosure & he will poo & wee everywhere & then i pick him up. :)

My jungle sookie won't go in her enclosure....ever.had her for a few mths now and she never has gone in her home.if im not quick enough on day 3 after a feed then whoops,as soon as she is out she goes.but if my timing is right she will go poopies outside on the grass or in her outdoor playhouse.The Bredlis seem to be poop machines and they only ever go in their tank,never seen them poop antwhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back