3 Green Tails !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I thought ide take pics of three different greens to show the difference in the head and tail shape and general appearance,first one is a male URS x unknown,he has a very stubby tail and a rather bright green appearance,doesnt have the big lobes on the back of the head .

Second green is a female,tail is pointier than the first,the medium of the three

Last one has a very fine and slender pointy tail,the nostrils are prominent on the head and the lobes on the rear of the head are large,this one was blaze when young .

Very nice indeed,love the 2nd one,i like the yellow-green ones..

That high yellow female is terrific.
Although I think she is sick - that black tail will drop off soon, I bet you. :shock: lol

Very nice indeed,love the 2nd one,i like the yellow-green ones..

Yeh its nice and bright that one,like its been at paintball

That high yellow female is terrific.
Although I think she is sick - that black tail will drop off soon, I bet you. :shock: lol

LOL i thought you would like the comparison,something not often displayed,blunt tail,medium and very fine and pointy.

Nice work Colin, the 2nd female is a stunner.

The credit for that second one goes to breeder pythoninfinite,Jamie Stuart,thanks Dee

If anyone is interested, the tails (shapes, colours, etc.) of all the GTP races are described in The Green Tree Python and Emerald Tree Boa by Ron Kivit & S. Wiseman 2005. It a good little book addressing all the locale morphs of both species. And I have got one photo in it. ha, ha.

If anyone is interested, the tails (shapes, colours, etc.) of all the GTP races are described in The Green Tree Python and Emerald Tree Boa by Ron Kivit & S. Wiseman 2005. It a good little book addressing all the locale morphs of both species. And I have got one photo in it. ha, ha.

Sounds like a worthwhile book,have to look into that one :)

Jonno should have it in stock.

Yeh theres Jonnos books,i got a copy of the perfect chondro off him when he was down for the 2010 expo near the sydney showgrounds. Jonno was one of the few booksellers there that i could find.

Looking good there Col. They're not the most active snakes, but they sure are easy on the eye! I didn't breed anything last year but will be trying that pairing again this year, to see if there are any more of the yellow & green spotted buggers. I sold all bar one of that clutch, luckily mine was one that coloured like that too, so there are a few around. I'll see if I can get a couple of shots to Colin the mod to post on here for me - I'm a tech dunce so haven't cracked the code for posting pics here!

J

For Jamie
1- Click on Go advanced, bottom right
2- Click on Manage Attachments(will bring up another screen)
3- Click on Add Files
4- Click Browse( will bring up your computer files, double click the pic you want)
5- Click on the Upload button & wait for it to upload your pic
6- close that window & click submit reply
It sounds a little complicated but it's quite simple:)

Excellent thanks Kyro, I'll give it a go in a while (just got scratched on the hand by a Lacie which was in the shed after my rats!) Bloody things... and now bloody hand! Still, nice to see them around the place even if they do play havoc with my rat tubs :)

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back