Another GTP shoot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This time I tried the white gackground.

i-b5DrRHv-M.jpg

i-Knd5zrP-M.jpg

i-dp7GFmZ-M.jpg

i-gKqFWGW-M.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very nice, doesnt seem to show its true colours as much as the black background though.

I think I'm liking the black background better. Good shot tho Michael!

hmm very cool shots. this has realy nice high key affect, but due to the colour of gtp's I think black is better (as the others have already stated) the black realy brings out its natural colours!

Sorry guys, I decided to frame the images and then re-load them. I hope you can see them now.

hmm very cool shots. this has realy nice high key affect, but due to the colour of gtp's I think black is better (as the others have already stated) the black realy brings out its natural colours!

Yah, but I am an artist now, not a herper you see? :D

Nice shots mate.
Was that using the same set up as before
?

Yes, the same tent. Next time I use red background, it'll blow you away. lol

I really like the white background. Maybe because it's so different to how GTP's are normally photographed.
I think you should enter the 3rd shot in the calender comp! Love it!!!

l luv the underbelly in the 1st. pic...great shots that sure are different [very nice change]...solar 17 [Baden]

Now that snake sloughed (this morning), I will take more shots sometimes today - it'll be interesting to compare.

This is the same snake on black background.
There is something very wrong with the set up - can you spot what it is? (clue - now I am a herper again, not an artist)
i-sjPc9CW-M.jpg

i-MnFrVwZ-M.jpg

i-8gwtBr9-M.jpg

i-cTLZcDW-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back