Another GTP shoot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photos :D Everytime i buy or talk about buying another snake, my dad moans at me for spending my money instead of saving up for a GTP. Might listen to him this time ;)

The branch isn't horizontal.

It doesn't have to be.
If these shots were submitted to any decent natural history publication (book, magazine, etc.) and the Editor was on the ball, they would be rejected. I am usually very careful abut this aspect but I just didn't care this time.
sara_sabian was close but not specific enough. :D

The chondro is native but the plant is not? bah! for some reason I need to get this right or it will bug me.

For me the best part of these photos is a simple one
The chondro is active and not just curled up as most photos; including mine; normally show them

The chondro is native but the plant is not? bah! for some reason I need to get this right or it will bug me.

Gold medal for you.
The variegated philodendron is an exotic plant and the GTP is an Aussie native. Actually, the bamboo in the first shots is not native either.
I cringe when I see a photo of some native frog siting on a bromeliad - you see it so often!

Whack a bit of camphor or lantana in there for the next shot, its bloody everywhere, no one would know!

Very nice photos Mike, even if I do find the white ones a bit glarey..maybe I need glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back