What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of fresh bread baking
Thunder storms
Rain
Watching Disney and Land Before Time movies (I'm just a big kid :lol:)

The smell of fresh bread baking
Thunder storms
Rain
Watching Disney and Land Before Time movies (I'm just a big kid :lol:)

I used to love the Land Before Time! If I had the chance to watch it at present I almost certainly would...

I love when people think they're so smart and say something that you continue to prove wrong completely ;)

proving a teacher wrong :D
when the head of grade 8 swears that the sum adds to 92 several times and its 102 (i was demonstrating a math problem on the board )
it made me smile lol :D

When big scary looking guys covered in tats get scared and run away from hatchling snakes.
Cats when they're in stupid moods.
And also this:

I used to love the Land Before Time! If I had the chance to watch it at present I almost certainly would...

I bought the first 11 movies as a box set on DVD on ebay... Waiting for 12 and 13 to come in the mail :lol:

Zephyr. Writing. My little brother and his antics (well, some of them). As someone said before, encounters with wild animals. Selling something for a good price on eBay. Hearing from a good friend. A beautiful day with a gentle breeze. Completing a personal project successfully and well.

I'm looking at possibly getting a job with my brother. He offered me one where I'd be earning $1300 a week after tax on a regular week, a good week up to $1600. Not sure if I want to do it, though... I'll have no qualifications.

If I do get it though, I'll be buying a ZX6R or an R6 and either an S2000 and supercharging it next year, or waiting and getting an R34.

So at the moment I'm limited by money, if I decide to take this job, I'll be getting a personal loan ASAP.

That would make me smile.

Awesome! I'd love to get another Intruder, I know its only small, but so am I lol. Probably won't happen until I move out of home... and I won't tell my mother since she doesn't like the idea.. ah, I'm smiling now haha.

250 right? My mate just bought a CBR 250 fireblade. They go hard as, he's had it to 180. They rev to like 19,000!!! Haha. Are you licensed to ride anything bigger than a 250?

Yeah, 250. I'm not licensed to ride at all, I never ended up going for my license. I was probably good that I didn't, I had no experience on the road at all and wasn't confident. Watching bike videos on youtube makes me smile. My favourite are the ones that riders have recorded. Seeing things from their perspective on the road is very good and helpful.

-My wonderful polymath boy.
-My snakes; they're beautiful and make me smile every day.
-My cats; comedy gold, and loving, faithful, rewarding companions.
-My horse.
-Learning something new (I'm with you on that one Saximus!).
-Dancing
-Wandering in our gorgeous forests and national parks.
-Making art
-My vegie garden
-Awesome music
-Single malt scotch
-Sitting in the rigging of a tall ship under sail
-My friends

There's heaps more, but I've taken up enough space....:)

Yeah, 250. I'm not licensed to ride at all, I never ended up going for my license. I was probably good that I didn't, I had no experience on the road at all and wasn't confident. Watching bike videos on youtube makes me smile. My favourite are the ones that riders have recorded. Seeing things from their perspective on the road is very good and helpful.

Lol, I've ridden on the road tons even though I don't have a license. Just keep a wide birth of cars until you're confident. I can't see a big tourer like yours being too nimble, so just leave yourself a lot of room and you'll be fine. If someone is up your A$$ just pull off to the side and let them go until you're comfortable :)

I love cooking, the things I cook are

Grilled atlantic salmon, drizzled with an olive oil based garlic marinade before its grilled
Steak, much the same as the salmon but with peppercorns, can't stand when people cook steak and it's tough. Mine melts in your mouth ;)
Thai chicken curry
Vegetable thai curry, same as the above but no chicken, just extra potato
Spagbowl, I hate when people use bottled sauce, do it yaself :p
Portugese chicken
Random stir fries

All that jazz, but cooking is so awesome, get to know the basics and make your own stuff up without worrying about ruining it. I hate washing up though -.-

Last edited:
Watching Saximus setup those heavy tables at the HHS expo.

Hearing someone who was terrified of snakes say "Oh My God.... I never realised how beautiful and gentle they are"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back