What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing my guitars (always puts me in a good mood)

Talking to a certain girl

Cranking my music while I do stuff around the house

Students who pay for a month in advance (kaching)

Students who tell you thet you're their role model

When you buy your ticket to see Avenged Sevenfold..

Watching my herps do their thing

The rain

And... a good sammich :lol:

When my kids are all happy
When they receive good grades from all their hard work
Listening to my hubby stirring up the girls & knowing they are gonna bit & he will suffer for it.
Seeing my besties who are both 1000km away from me in opposite directions, grrrr.
School holidays, I do home schooling with my 4 kids
Interacting and caring for animals
Warm days, winter is miserable!

Krider said:
Lmfao you told me you were a black belt and were talking crap about how you could kick my mrs butt. She's a first dan (higher than black belt) epic lol

Huh?? what you on about kid?? i never said i was a black belt in anything....i said 'trained to kill' you left like half way through, MY COUSIN IS A BLACK BELT IN TKD ayy! why would i say i'm a black belt, and i don't give a fart about your missus!!!!!

ohh and fyi 1st dan (shodan) is the first level of black belt so no she's not higher than blackbelt....learn your Martial Arts if you intend to talk to me about it
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Huh?? what you on about kid?? i never said i was a black belt in anything....i said 'trained to kill' you left like half way through, MY COUSIN IS A BLACK BELT IN TKD ayy! why would i say i'm a black belt, and i don't give a fart about your missus!!!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

You and I both know what you said. TKD is absolute crap anyway.

Let's put this to bed, it's a good thread.

pfft whatever!
my brothers make me smile
smart a$$es that like to think they know everything and then falter crack me up
knowing when i've pushed myself to the edge

When my Woma hatchy settled when being handled instead of arc'n up, made me smile ;)

My boyfriend
Cheering up the girls I mentor through my youth group and watching the difference I make in their lives
Singing
Taking photos, and them turning out exactly the way I pictured them in my head
When I'm cooking and my boyfriend spins me around and kisses me
Looking in the mirror and still being surprised at my new body (I just lost 12kg)
My snakes when I open the enclosure and they come right out to me

my family
my second family - local jr rugby league club
after helping the kids at said jr rugby league club learn a drill and they finally succeed!! great feeling to see them smile about it.
seeing my brothers' team playing in the grand final :D
my photography.
love hearing the news when one of my CF friends gets their long-awaited lung transplant :)
my reptiles. I love coming home to them after two weeks of hospital.
oh and watching QLD win the State of Origin, again ;) :D

You guys are awesome. So many of these honestly made me smile/laugh. We've got a long way to go to overtake the haters thread though!

my daughter giving me kisses and saying wake up mama in the morning. her cuddles. my husband. going for a ride. my snake. my family, especially my mum. watching bubba learn something new everyday. the cat attacking hubby as he gets out of bed in the morning (i know slightly cruel, but very funny as it gets him by surprise every morning). life makes me smile
:)

My kids make me smile, they come up with some stupid quirky sayings at times, and also at the end of a long hard day being a parent they shut their eyes and fall asleep I ALWAYS smile when it is QUIET cause it is a blessing not to have some saying mum, mum, mum every 30 seconds!!!!

my cake mixer brings me great joy!

the Lads absolutely horribly offensive jokes, and when they TRY SO hard to be appropriate in front of new people but fail completely!

Going through my "memory box" to see all the stupid things I wrote about as a kid

Butterscotch lollies that make me think of Poppa

...Aqua Teen Hunger Force always brings a smile to my dial!

When you've finally thrashed the hell out of your shoes, and feel it's a job well done!

Getting offers into the course you wanted

Seeing old highschool teachers and remembering how simple life was!

-Well mannered, genuinely nice people
-Spending hour upon hour on my bike riding through forest roads and up mountains where there isn't a car to be seen!
-kicking back and sinking several caffeinated beverages
-Camping in the middle of nowhere, when the only other life around is trees and animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back