What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvey Birdman

Being informed that your Nan is willing to lend you 5grand towards a car :D

This chocolate pudding that mum makes... it's so good

finding something worthy of writing in our 60 year old family recipe book.

My dog :D he always wants to play.

Attachments

• Bruce.jpg
    Bruce.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 79
They say a dog is the only animal in the world you could lock in the boot for a day and it would still be happy to see you lol.

My dog always made me smile, it was a great feeling coming home to a very excited staffy, even if she did pee a lil cos she was that excited to see me lol.

That is such a cool family heirloom.

it's so cool...having peoples writing in it I've never met :) and it being in a huge old ledger you can't get anymore

and it has a funny story!

My Nana DOES NOT cook for ANYONE.
so when her and Gramps got married, he worked at a bank...and got a ledger and gave it to her with his Grandmothers recipes in it he wanted her to learn as what he thought was a sweet gift...
hahahaha needless to say, he never got any of those meals made :p

that too, makes me smile!

This made me smile

[video=youtube;qfl05j82vpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfl05j82vpE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Do you know what makes me smile... When someone is playing with a magnifying glass in my class trying to burn paper - and then it bursts into flames... That's cool!

Actually - also with magnifying glasses - you can get an upside down image with enough light - and most have never seen it (which I can't understand why - because when I was 7 I worked that out at my grandma's house inbetween the time I was burning ants and wasps!). Anyway - they always say... whoa... that's cool! And that makes me smile :)

The smell of fresh baked bread - makes me smile...

The fact I forgot to set the timer to the bread so I would have fresh baked bread in the morning - also made me smile - I got up this morning to the same pile of flour, water, beer, yeast, tumeric, dill seeds, milk powder and some other seceret spice.... Anyway - I forgot to push 'Start' before I went to bed... Still... Despite the unhappiness of non-nice-smelling-fresh-bread in the morning... I had a good laugh!

This made me smile

Sweet car. I love RX7s. Although when I first scanned this (just got up after a late night, and I've only had the first sip of my coffee), I read it as "Mad Max RX7 feature", and got excited because I thought they'd taken an RX and done it up like the Interceptor. Life is sometimes very cool when viewed through the 'blearily half awake' filter.

And this...

[video=youtube;zSDRZlgk5eQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDRZlgk5eQ&feature=related[/video]

When my husband comes in to the bedroom in the morning before he leaves for work and gives me a kiss on the forehead, thinking I’m asleep. (this is the best one)

When I learn something new or interesting.

When I see my nephew/s smile or laugh for the first time.

When I have a good yarn with my brothers or sister and we feel like friends instead of just siblings.

Playing a good game of basketball.

Talking to my best friend who lives in new Zealand / my trips to new zealand

My snake.

When my husband says I can get new pets (later on when the jealous cat goes to cat heaven.)

Shopping sprees.

Waking up knowing i have no homework/assignments i have to do that day plus and can have a nice relaxing day off.

Making plans for my future – where i will work (doing welfare) and my husband and I dreaming and making plans for our future house and children

Drinking a cold beer while listening to your favourite old school thrash tunes and watching your reptiles explore their enclosures :)

haha CrystalMoon

Seeing the new baby Olive Python yesterday & the looks of excitement on everyones face, especially hubby's who has fallen in love with his new baby.
The kids begging for the next week or 2 to go by quickly so we can get him out.

My family
Dropping a massive eucalypt that could pull half a million volts down on me and having it drop perfectly.
Eating my lunch everyday in the bush enjoying the view.
Working with good people you can trust.
Rapping my nitro rc cars around the track.
The sound of an icy cold Bundy can opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back