English Premier League! - GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Cockney Red! still got the scars to prove it, from a scuffle with the Mancs at OT in 76....Hmmm wonder why the biggest club in the world, would have supporters in London! As for that constantly trotted out drivel, that OT talks Cockney, you certainly aint been to OT! Not saying their aint plastic reds, theirs a mile of em, same as their were plastic Gooners in the 90's all of a sudden....Not to mention Chelski....have they come out of the woodwork:) A lot of em will be back supporting the RRRR'S next season, I wonder why that is :)

Hmmm I certainly havn't been to OT hey ??....... I am from Stockport...... & trained as an under 18 at both Mancunian clubs.... Plastic is from south of Watford. I am a Stockport fan...... I appreciate Man U & Liverpool but support a London club ???? that would be ridiculous.......... The best football has always been played in the North West.........

All you Man United fans that have never been there..... sigh...... I have been a few times & not a Mancunian accent in Old Toilet........

I have massive respect for Alex Ferguson...... quite simply the best & is the reason all of the plastic fans exist. Cockney Reds are an unfortunate fact that Londoners support a Northern Side......... I wonder why that is ???????????????????

I have unfortunately never been to OT :( I don't think you necessarily have to have been to Manchester to be a fan of United. I have supported them for as long as I can remember.. dad being a United supporter. I haven't missed a single game, up at bloody odd hours to watch every game in my United gear! :D Was even late for a University exam to watch United play in the CL! (still passed :p)

Call it plastic or whatever, always have been a United fan, always will be! :D And I shall one day visit the Theatre of Dreams!

an absolutely shocking display this morning from United..... they have a long way to go before they can lay claim to anything other than domestic success.... Madrid with 9 titles, Milan with 7, Liverpool 5 & Barca now 4. The most successful British team ???? not yet, probably one day but not yet.......

Yes the most successful British team was taught a lesson, by just about the best world team you are ever likely to see, and Messi has just cemented himself,as the best player,I have ever and probably will ever see. He was unplayable!!

Yes the most successful British team was taught a lesson, by just about the best world team you are ever likely to see, and Messi has just cemented himself,as the best player,I have ever and probably will ever see. He was unplayable!!

Yep you're right there Cockney, Messi was amazing and Xavi was brilliant too. United weren't bad, Barcelona are just on another planet.

I think Liverpool are the most successful British team overall so don't try & mis-lead.... & they are by a mile....... 8 European Trophies (5 European Cups & 3 Euefa) to United's 4 (3 European Cups & 1 of the now deleted Cup Winner's Cup)..........

Fergie has always failed on the biggest stage (not man-marking a player of Messi's quality shows his Naivety in Europe)..... which still puts them behind the great Liverpool sides IMO...... although granted United now have more League Titles & that is a massive achievement by Fergie with often moderate sides... this one included.

Have a London club ever the European Cup ???? No

Ginger, go and troll somewhere else, your anti posts are getting annoying, especially as you dont have any allegiance....what the **** has a London club got to do with it??????? a misplaced personal attack????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ginger, go and troll somewhere else, your anti posts are getting annoying, especially as you dont have any allegiance....what the **** has a London club got to do with it??????? a misplaced personal attack????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just football banter I didn't mean to offend.... your name does open you up for a tease I am sorry !!!!!!!! I only state facts however & it is an open forum...... this most successful club in Britain thing is a little premature you have to admit !!!

I have no one to bait now I live down under & this was a perfect opportunity !!!!! Cheers

Mate Im all up for banter, but once the Innuendo verges on personal, I'm liable to bite! Like a bit of fishing myself! but Its been a bad week, and football Is the least of it.....

Just football banter I didn't mean to offend.... your name does open you up for a tease I am sorry !!!!!!!! I only state facts however & it is an open forum...... this most successful club in Britain thing is a little premature you have to admit !!!

I have no one to bait now I live down under & this was a perfect opportunity !!!!! Cheers

Last edited:
I am a Hammers supporter and have been for a long time, so I can not share your happiness. Relagation again, we will be back again.
cheers

Dissapointed... Barca were sensational.. hats off to them. Messi is out of this world! I still think making it to the CL final 3 times in the past 4 years is an achievement in itself. However, United need to strengthen the midfield.. I mean seriously.. Xavi and Iniesta vs Carrick! Valencia was dreadful, and Chicha never even saw the ball. For the first goal.. Evra was in no-man's land.. however the other 2 were pure class! It was an excellent game to watch, although the result being quite dissapointing. A win here would have given VDS and Scholes the sending off they deserve.

Yay for Swansea City, and UTD hand's off Modric, he's a SPUR --------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back