English Premier League fantasy football

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Toon, been off with puter probs, but up and running now. Love the avatar. Is that a tear i can see in Kevs eye....no, must be my imagination.:lol:

Hey Toon, been off with puter probs, but up and running now. Love the avatar. Is that a tear i can see in Kevs eye....no, must be my imagination.:lol:
Thought you might appreciate it! That was a cracker of a season....ah the good ol' days...:cry:

Anyway, there's only a couple of weeks before we begin the new season! Life begins anew!
All comers are welcome - even if you support the mackems... :shock:

Sunderland_TeamJ.jpg

The info for joining The Pythons of Oz fantasy footy league is at the beginning of the thread - we've got about 8 or 9 members now and there's some cash etc (monthly, half-season and end of season prizes).
To all current members, check the Prem site (our league) for a message within the next day or so. I'm thinking we could also do our own 'I know the score' league if there's any interest? Or if someone else wants to set one up?
cheers, Toon

Haha, I thought you might be there. I'll PM all the other league members and let 'em know as well eventually.
CR, I set up a forum for football banter for our leagues (just to keep it off here) and I'll send you the link in a bit.
cheers, toon

Righto. Season kicks off tomorrow night Aus time. Get your selections in boys! Weve just confirmed the signing of Colloncini in the past 1/2 hour, so all you hammers, gunners, all you mancs, blues and reds, even the potters, definitely the smogs, spurs and scum, and all the rest from a county, city or...citeh :D:rolleyes::D

HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQQkvzDk5M (language warning but)

Righto. Season kicks off tomorrow night Aus time. Get your selections in boys! Weve just confirmed the signing of Colloncini in the past 1/2 hour, so all you hammers, gunners, all you mancs, blues and reds, even the potters, definitely the smogs, spurs and scum, and all the rest from a county, city or...citeh :D:rolleyes::D

HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQQkvzDk5M (language warning but)
Here we go losers!!!!!
CUUUUMOOOONYOOOOOOOOREEEEDDDDDDS!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Geordie Geordie

Black and white army

Geordie Geordie

Black and white Army

[video=youtube;dK4wFKYtipo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4wFKYtipo[/video]

Well, it's either this thread or another dealing with a dog (or dogs) that may or maynt have eaten a croc (but no one is entirely sure?)
This thread is piss funny! Honest.

Alright, we are off and running.

Prizes

Even though it is a short month, the first monthly prize-winner will be the the leader after the games on Sunday August 31 (Monday in Australia).

After that, the cut off dates will be (UK dates);

* Sunday 28th September
Wednesday 29th October
* Sunday 30th November

If any games are postponed due to weather etc.... doesnt matter. It will come down to the leader of the table at that date above. I'll sort out the Xmas/NY mess at a later stage (given fixture congestion at that bloody time...).
Any issues or questions, feel free to get in touch.
HOWAY THE LADS!!

Last edited:
The August winner is 'Montys Merry Men' Good work mate!

I'm not sure who you are on the forum though? Either PM me or I have left contact details in the forum section of the League page so we can organise to get the prize to you.
cheers, toon

Septembers winner is....bloody 'Montys Merry Men' (BenReyn)
Again. :rolleyes:
(and I thought when Zaki got that penalty for Wigan I had this month sewn up....)
Good on Callith too who is starting to climb up the ladder.

Ben, I'll PM you about the prize details.
cheers, toon

Just a reminder that there is a midweek round of games in the Prem.

You'll need to have your team prediction in by about 4am Wednesday (Aus time) to be safe.

This round will decide the next winner, with Leggs XI, me, Callith and Bloody BenReyn in the running. Plus all the dark horses..

Looking to keep the cash in my pocket ;)

cheers, wheresmejumper

Oh, Newcastle v W Brom is on at 6.40am Wed (on Fox 1) if you want to see the toon lift themselves away from the bottom before ****nal crush Spurs the next day...:lol:
Haway the lads

Have a crack McMuffin. ;)

Im keen to see my hard-earned head elsewhere....

Alright, the October Monthly Winner

isnt bloody BenReyn (Montys Merry Men), but 'Where's me jumper?' :D

table.jpg

Glad to be not sending $ to NSW or anywhere else for that matter.
Cockney Red? Ronaldo got me across the line haha

Alright, the October Monthly Winner

isnt bloody BenReyn (Montys Merry Men), but 'Where's me jumper?' :D

table.jpg

Glad to be not sending $ to NSW or anywhere else for that matter.
Cockney Red? Ronaldo got me across the line haha
Yeh, noticed that mate...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back