English Premier League fantasy football

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto, the November winner is... ;)

C'mon, what's happening to you all? Aghh, bunch of puffs! :D

The deadline for the next round will be after the Hull v Villa game on Dec 30.
This will also be the point when the halfway season prize is given.

Plenty of midweek games, split rounds etc;

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FixturesResults

January deadline will be sorted later.

cheers

Just a reminder - full round of games played on Boxing Day, and a split round on the 28th, 29th, and 30th (UK time).

After the last game of 2008 (Hull v Villa) will be the halfway point for our league, so there's both a $20 and $50 prize up - one for the months winner, and the other for the half-way point winner. Wheres me Jumper?, Leggs XI and Bens Merry Men look like strong contenders, but that can change...

Regardless of all that, have a good one lads. Merry Crimbo :D

Come on you bloody merry men, win for me again!!:)

Cheers toonz, have a good holiday as well mate!

What about me? I am a Man Utd supporter, I'll have you know, Toon!

Ah the cheek of me...and on Xmas Eve :oops:

And as for you Ben... you've taken enough from the wallet young fella.

Have a good one lads. ;)
toon

Righto! At the halfway point now, and after a tight couple of rounds 'Where's me jumper' is on top.
The table finished like this;

dectable.jpg

I thought Garry would get it, and only just missed out. Godly may be in 10th but has amassed an amazing amt of points in the short time he's been in! Good job!

No games for a fortnight due to FA Cup 3rd round matches, in which my beloved Newcastle will almost certainly be dumped out by....Hull. :oops:

All the best for 09 lads!

Meant to post this last night, but most people know there's a split round in progress in the Prem and also a round this weekend.
The January prize will be sorted at the end of the Sunday games (Liverpool v Chelski).

Special mention to Cockney Red who has ar5ed his way up to third with 58pts from just todays 4 matches....:rolleyes:
And I think Gazza Legg will take it this month.

The big match this weekend is of course....
When the unwashed hordes bring their inbred selves to our place for a flogging.
Defeat is unthinkable.... :shock:
Here's a few of 'em lining up for tickets earlier today:

Sunderland_TeamJ.jpg

HAHA, Toon, you kill me mate. You do know i'm gonna do the double dont ya.:shock::lol::lol::lol:
Cant believe you sold Ronaldo.:shock: And you should have bought Vidic sooner.;):lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm searching Ebay for a time-machine at the moment....
I vaguely remember coming home late a few weeks back from a BBQ, pished, and made some unwise choices with my team.......
Still, at least I didn't buy Given :D

Well, yer getting close enough to see that even they are Black and White :lol:

Careful with the blade mate. I've seen red and white nuts before and it weren't pretty.

73376001.jpg

Oh, no crack about the dogs either. I am above that :D

United till i die.
I.ll join in a week or so when my net is on. To hard to do with my phone. .
Only a few months left, but jump aboard. I'll get something bigger and better for next season, but instead of using my own cash...maybe you could offer one of the axanthic BHPs? :D

As an aside, did anyone see this tackle on the weekend from the Liverpool v Chelsea game? Boswinga on Benayoun, linesman right there....
and he got away with it! :shock:

1zoe1km.gif

Hey Toon, he was going 4 the ball all day long, and its only a binlicker after all.;)
Yeah, and I see Fowler will be disgracing these shores next A-League season too.
I hope the good folk of Townsville have their cars locked. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back