English Premier League fantasy football

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooninoz

Reaction score
I know there's a few football fans on here that follow the English League, so I thought I'd see if there were any interest in a 'Pythons' fantasy footy compo?
Ive set one up here;
http://fantasy.premierleague.com called 'Pythons of Oz'

You have 100mil to spend and must pick 15 players as your squad (11 on the field and four reserves). How the players actually perform in real games determines your points. You can change players at any time. Here's the rules;
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc

To join, you'll have to click the link above, register, and pick your team.
It doesn't matter that there's still signings being made as you can edit your team up until a few hours before kick-off in the first game (Aug 16th). The easiest way to pick your team is to click 'auto complete' down the bottom on the team selection page which will get you going, and you can choose your team proper once closer to the start of the season.
If you want to join the League, you'll have to select 'Join a League', and enter in the code;
72332-24218
If you've not played fantasy footy before, or if you are unsure how it works, post or PM me.
cheers, toon
** Dont forget to pick some Newcastle players. We've a good squad this season and are looking at a great finish of about 13th** :oops:

Yeah, the Prem give out monthly prizes, and a yearly one, but you've got to be in the UK.
We'll come up with something no doubt :lol:

The league has a few teams now, but the bigger the better!

C'mon all you ex-pats!
Or those that are curious...
:lol:

This league isnt for NUFC fans only. We welcome all the heathens too ;)
Even Manure :lol:
Just for a laff .

Alright, I have sorted prizes out.

Each month (we'll sort the dates after this), there'll be a $20 Coles-Myer gift card to the table leader. If it comes about that two leagues are on equal points, it jackpots to the following month.

At around the halfway mark (approx the 20th-21st December) there'll be a $50 card for the table leader.

At the seasons end, the winner will get a $100 card.

I figured that this was a better way than cash. You can spend it at;
http://www.giftcards.com.au/

Better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

toon :D

Just bumping it up.
Come for the football, come for the cash, or just come for the lurve :lol::rolleyes:

Hey the Toon, only just seen the thread , mate. I'm in for sure, sort it all out on the morrow. As for 13th. bit optimistic for the Barcodes.:shock:

Hey the Toon, only just seen the thread , mate. I'm in for sure, sort it all out on the morrow. As for 13th. bit optimistic for the Barcodes.:shock:
Haway man, thats a bit rough! We signed Gutierrez and Guthrie. Thats gotta guarantee us at least 14th :lol:

Well Toon, you got a baptism of fire, we,ll see after the first game. I fully expect Keegan to turn em round though.;):)

Actually, the only one game I truly dread is to Old Trafford! I'll be glad to get the bloody thing out of the way :D Now that Solskjaer has been long gone, I look forward to the retirement of Giggs and Scholes, and that may well put an end to the 5-0, 6-0 floggings....
Some canny signings, and a bit of input from the youth should see us right.
Have you signed up yet Cockney Red?
I might go change me avatar....;)

Welcome aboard mate. Getting a decent group together now and welcoming all newcomers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back