Hand Feeding my Boy -Pix!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So Ive been spending alot of time with my little monitor O.J ,hand feeding him crickets and letting him climb onto my hand etc. Today he had his second pinkie so I thought Id try hand feeding him that.
Before I had thought it was the crickets movement that got him to hand feed but he was fine with the pinkie just a little gentler . Here are some pix :)

Hand Feeding OJ - torah

Gobble gobble :lol: Nice

Lol yah he was excited to get a pinkie ;) nom nom nom

Awww OJ's adorable Torah...thanks for sharing :)

thank you Fiamma , I think hes pretty special. Great little personality on him too. We also use team work while catching the remaining crickets in his enclosure , I blow on them so they move towards him and he lays down and chomps lol....

That's awesome. Good to see you've got him/her onto the pinkies so soon too

Nice ackie Torah, and good to see s/he is hand feeding so early on.

Mine will accept food off tongs and has accepted from my hand a couple of times now but is still a bit wary/shy of me.

Hehehe! Very cute Torah!
O.J is adoreable.
I has a big one of these but I just want babies SO bad.
I'm sure he will be one of you'r fav animals very soon if he isn't already!

Wow! He is so cute. Thanks for sharing the photos. Is he fairly active during the day or mainly at night? Don't know much about them.

Wow! He is so cute. Thanks for sharing the photos. Is he fairly active during the day or mainly at night? Don't know much about them.

He wakes up around 9-10am and is asleep by 5-6pm , hes very active when hes awake :)

And thanx everyone , I think hes very special ....

That's awesome. Good to see you've got him/her onto the pinkies so soon too

When do they usually start on pinkies ?? Soz I didnt realise it was early for him..

As early as possible from what I've heard. They get lots more nutrients that way

His very pretty ::)

Hehehe! Very cute Torah!
O.J is adoreable.
I has a big one of these but I just want babies SO bad.
I'm sure he will be one of you'r fav animals very soon if he isn't already!

How big do they get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back