Snake on a windscreen in the US.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well u beat me to see it, cause i hadnt! But yes, my thoughts exactly, why didnt they stop their car.......i wonder what the chances are that it survived the fall :|

Poor snake, it seems terrified.

"Usually snakes don't freak me out that much but I was clenching everything," Hehe, probably to stop her from soiling herself.

was going to post this but i knew someone else would, seen this when i woke up, it made me sick when they just left it and didn't try and help it at all, then when i read more it fell off the car when they were driving at that speed, people like that are a waist of human space if you ask me

Last edited:
Well u beat me to see it, cause i hadnt! But yes, my thoughts exactly, why didnt they stop their car.......i wonder what the chances are that it survived the fall :|
even if it survived the fall the hundreds of cars behind it would have ran over the poor little guy

Guess there was no chance it survived as you all observed, the fall or the traffic would have done it.
It's not like me to put up a post first - I think it's a reflection of my total exasperation for the lack of human kindness I've been witnessing lately, in the news and personally.
I'm tired of it all........ :rolleyes::(

Why didnt they pull over and put it in the grass? i bet the poor thing either got killed as it slamed into the pavement or run over by a car while trying to get off the road :( stupid disgusting people

A windshield viper!But yes very sad :( unusually enough I had a look for it on YouTube & 95% of the comments were people feeling sorry for the snake & calling the drivers idiots! I wasn't expecting that!

Thats the kind of thing that really angers me, the people could have easily saved the snake, but didnt

it also brings back to mind my "cute and fluffy syndrome" theory, if that had been a cat, squirrel etc. they would have stopped instantly...

This part of an article I read makes me feel physically sick:

"While Mrs Fisher screamed, laughed and tried to drive in a straight line, her husband recorded the incident on his phone for about three minutes before the snake fell off."

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

i just watched this on the news... made me sick when they interviewed the people and they laughed at it falling off and curling up into a ball

They should be charged with animal cruelty... I'm sure if it had been a cat they would have been!

Its been on all the evening news you think they could of pulled over to the side of the road even if they where scared of snakes would of fallen off and slithered away instead of falling on to a busy highway and it managed to stay on the windscreen while the car was traveling 100 miles an hour what fantastic muscle tone snakes have

A windshield viper!

really wasnt expecting to giggle while reading this thread, but thats awesome!!

im past being surprised at people, disappointed yes, but not surprised, what turds. :(

What disgusting, cruel people. But no one in the article says anything about animal cruelty. I suppose if it was a bird or a cat it'd be different though because most people keep them as pets. Are people honestly stupid enough to think this is funny? I feel sick.

I find it funny how everyone was angry when the idiot awhile ago had his bird stuck to the wipers as he drove down the road. The bird is cute and has feather = people care about it. The snake on the other hand majority of people (uneducated and stupid) fear snakes and laughed when the snake fell off. Every news program has played the video at every opportunity they could get.
People piss me off as the don't care that the snake will now be dead as it isn't cute and fluffy. If it was a little kitten or puppy that came out from under the bonnet and then fell off the car, could you imagine the outrage it would cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back