My Albino Darwin Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
14 months, about 3 ft something, male, lavender, looking for a female so can breed later on
this is my 1st snake, always LOVED them

Attachments

• DSC_0806.jpg
    DSC_0806.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0791.jpg
    DSC_0791.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC_0796.jpg
    DSC_0796.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 222
Nice one im getting my Albino male tomorrow he is going to breed with my %100 HET female ;)

Everyone wants to breed albinos. Should be good for regular joe blows who want one for $500 next season :)

500 bucks cheap albino lol well i am getting my yearling for $600... :D

They are beautiful and if I was going to get a python it would be first on my list that's for sure.

said alot more than five hundred for my girl and i dont regret a cent. Shes more than i ever could have asked for.

yeah the breeder was great, he had a red belly black snake too, he showed me his record books and he's had over 50 snakes in his time, he payed $6,500 for each of my snakes parents, once he's 2 and a half i want to breed him with a girl, but would like to get her young, got a hold of a breeder, will see what he's got, because i live in southport, and work, will have to do it on a day off

Look for quality not the cheapest you can find.

Show me an ugly albino :p I can understand paying top dollar for bredlis and jungles, but albinos will be albino :) Obviously some patterns are nicer than others but they all look pretty good to me.

Show me an ugly albino :p I can understand paying top dollar for bredlis and jungles, but albinos will be albino :) Obviously some patterns are nicer than others but they all look pretty good to me.
Your better off with any purchase buying from reputable breeders at a higher price, this way your getting quality animals/disease free. Its the reason I bought my last snake from SXR as there animals are great, I could have got a cheaper snake in NSW but I wanted quality.

Its the same reason I got my Bredli from Fishead, his bredlis look fantastic. His hypos are some of the best.

Yer but all the "reputable" breeders would have had to start from the bottom i bought my %100 Hets from a private breeder and they are fine and i got them cheap.

the albino im getting....View attachment 232303

Last edited:
Your better off with any purchase buying from reputable breeders at a higher price, this way your getting quality animals/disease free. Its the reason I bought my last snake from SXR as there animals are great, I could have got a cheaper snake in NSW but I wanted quality.

Its the same reason I got my Bredli from Fishead, his bredlis look fantastic. His hypos are some of the best.

I'll take my chances... Just because a snake didn't come from SXR doesn't mean they aren't good animals.

Got my Albino he is so cool he is a Lil sketchy but hes only little which is normal and he has eaten twice in 4 days (fed him when i got home) sooooo im pritty sure it is a good quality snake ;)
2012-01-03 20.20.56.jpg
2012-01-03 20.55.51.jpg
2012-01-03 20.52.17.jpg

Kedan I think we all love albino darwins bueatiful snakes very nice I will be getting some soon although there not your average 500 dollars classics the more you pay the better the quality as well as the colouring/patterns

We just visited a breeder who has our new Albino hatchling. Just had its first feed, and after a few more, it's ours. Can't wait, we have been after one for a while now.

Regards Lofty

sounds awesome guys, i want to get a PURE WHITE one 1 day, but i wonder if there is any and for how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back